Cher's wardrobe

Cher went into the hallway where I collapsed and up the stairs to the right. I followed her.
We passed many closed doors.
If here wouldn't be light I think I would get lost. Finally we stopped at a door.

She looked at me before opening:
"Don't be frightened! At the first look it seems very big but at the second you realize it isn't ;)" she said and opens the door.

And she was right! It wasn't a normal wardrobe. Instead it was a big room, with many many clothes.
"Omg this room is literally bigger than our whole house" I said while walking in.
I look around and saw many tops and jackets from interviews and other videos of Cher.

I went straight to her pants as I found them. I'm a big fan of the 60s and 70s (don't ask me why)...
Cher had a lot of pants of this time. No joke,
I thought I was in heaven. I looked at some.
I never saw soo many clothes from this time in one place. It would takes me weeks to find all the stuff she has...

"You like those?" Cher asked and interrupted my thoughts. She came closer to me to look what I have in my hands.

"Oh yes I love them! But I don't think they'd fit me very well... I don't have long and beautiful legs..." I made a little break "... like you have", I added.

OKAY, OKAY, that was my first indirectly compliment to her. Kinda awkward but she smiled at me and turned back to the part of shirts. I looked at her and than back to the pants infront of me.

"I'm sure you have beautiful legs too ^^" she added after a while. I smiled.
"At home I have some pants of these kind too. But definitely not so many as you have!" I said.

"Well, I'm not a fan of clothes I only wear once" Cher said. „My body didn't change much during my life so my pants from the 70s still fit me :D" she happily said.

"I guess that's a dream of every girl..." I answered and took back the pants where I found them.
"You know what a dream of every girl is?" she asked me. I looked around me.

"Your whole house?!" I answered. I mean, well, that would be my dream lol.

She smiled. "You haven't seen much of my house yet, but you were close ;)!" she said and went to a door which I didn't really realized befor.

*WOW, a room in a wardrobe, that's cool*
I thought. She opened the door and leads me to go inside...

"OH MY GOOOOODDD" I said as I looked into the room. She slowly pushes me inside.
If she hadn't done that, I'd probably still be in the door frame...

And there I was. In a room full of glittering and sparkling dresses, wigs and shoes. The first thing I spotted was the "If I could turn back time"- outfit and also the "After all"- outfit. DAMN THEY ARE SOOO BEAUTIFUL... I got closer to her dresses.
"One of my favorite rooms in this house!" she said. "A room of all my costumes ^^" Cher added while standing in the door frame.

"They all are soo amazing" I answered her.
"You can look through them. I keep searching something for you :)" she said and went back to the regular wardrobe.

I nodded and walk through her costumes.
I found the "Believe" - outfit, the "I got you babe" - outfit and many many more.
"What size do you have?" Cher asked from the other room. "You also have different sizes?!" I asked her back. *Damn this woman really managed her life* I though befor she gave an answer.