09

☠︎𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑☠︎"𝖨𝗍𝗌 𝖽𝗈 𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝗂𝖾"•𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓•

☠︎𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑☠︎
"𝖨𝗍𝗌 𝖽𝗈 𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝗂𝖾"
•𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓•

(50+ comments)
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

" even though i'm to young for this i'll eat yo butt yo booty " booka sung as he walked into the game room.

latto looked up from her phone and made a stank face.

" you nasty fugly bitch " latto said as lay and A.K laughed.

" okay you fat neck long chin mothafucka " booka clapped back.

" you ass eating silverback turtle neck table built bitch "

" AHHHH " A.K screamed laughed as him and lay stomped the floor mad hard.

melly walked in the room from the kitchen and walked to latto making her stare at him.

" let's go to the store " he cheesed hoping she would say yeah.

" ion feel like it ask one of them " she said pointing to lay or booka since A.K can't drive.

" butttt they scare me " he whispered whined making latto sigh and ignore him.

" bro please take me to the store " he said begging at this point.

" hm melly " latto handed him her car keys and melly smiled walking out.

once he made it outside he got in and looked at everything.

" now how are we suppose to start it " he mumbled to hisself as he looked around.

melly pressed his foot on the brake and press something and the car started.

" oh shit okay we in they " melly smiled and put his seatbelt on before speeding off.

" this lil pussy got some power to it on gawdddd " melly said as he made a turn.

he kept driving and shit but didn't pay attention and made a right turn hitting a pole.

melly mouth dropped as it happened and he backed off it before getting out to check it out.

he walked to the front of the car and seen it was a big ass dent and some of the paint off.

" she boutta beat my ass bro " melly whined as he ran his hands down his face.