𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 stood outside of their new house located in Wellsbury, Massachusetts. "Do you like the new house Peach" Georgia Miller beamed.
Peach, A popular southern nickname that Georgia often calls Brooklyn and Virginia. "Mom can you promise me this time will be different" Virginia whined. "I promise this time will be different, Just the four of us peach, Now come on let's go pick out your rooms"Georgia exclaimed.

"Last one in is a rotten egg" Austin ran up to the house yelling with the biggest smile plastered across his face.

Georgia chuckled and pranced behind him. "Come on Virginia, It won't be that bad" She said trying to cheer her sister up "Why are you like this, Why do you like this" Virginia asked clearly confused onto why her sister is always so willing to move. "Because, It's a fresh start, a clean slate now. let's go inside my legs hurt" She giggled as she pushed her sister in and walked up to her room.

It didn't take long for Brooklyn to get settled in into her new room. It never did, When you move so many times i guess it's second nature. Brooklyn decided to decorate her room a little bit to make it feel like home a little more.

After Brooklyn finished decorating her room she decided to sit by the window and watch the rain. The rain was like a comfort animal to Brooklyn, The rain always got Brooklyn through tough times and calmed her down when she need to. It was a comforting feeling.

As Brooklyn got lost in her thoughts she noticed a boy with black hair climbing in through the windows in the house across from her. "Ginny!" She exclaimed motioning for her sister to come to her. "What?" Ginny mumbled clearly annoyed. "Look, I'm guessing that's our new neighbor" Brooklyn told her sister "What? the one climbing through the window" Ginny said as she raised her eyebrow "Well duh? Who else ?" Brooklyn asked in a sassy tone. Ginny didn't respond, She just shrugged her shoulders.

"Welp It's time for you to go sis, i'm going to sleep" Brooklyn mumbled as she pushed her sister out and shortly fell asleep wondering what school was going to be like tomorrow.

𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 <3