A Why Dont We preference

Daniel:
One of Daniels top favorite thing about you is your laugh, you may view it as a normal, average or maybe even an ugly laugh but he feels it's like a symphony made just for him to enjoy. The sound of your giggle brings pure joy to his heart in any situation. Whether he is stressed, upset, sad, or even depressed, the sound of your laugh makes his heart flutter with joy. Your laugh comforts him more than anything else.

Jonah:
Something Jonah really loves about you is your smile. When he talks about you to his friends, the one thing he never fails to mention is how bright your smile is. Whenever he's having a bad day, even a picture of you smiling cheers him up right away, giving him hope and happiness. Nothing can compare to your smile, in Jonah's opinion.

Corbyn:
One thing, amongst the many things Corbyn loves about you is your personality. He describes your personality as if your a little hummingbird radiating happiness and energy to people around you. Even if you're having a bad day, you never fail to put a smile on people's faces. That's why whenever you're around, he can't stop smiling. You bring joy to his life.

Jack:
This is something you're very insecure of, but he loves your stretch marks and scars. To you, they're horrible memories and ugly marks on your skin, but to him they show how strong you are. He loves how hard you worked to overcome the causes of those scars, and are still capable of being happy. He thinks of you as if you're a superhero, and he really admires the perseverance you put forward just to overcome your battles.

Zach:
Even though Zach may not be the best at complimenting girls, he sure is good at complimenting you on your voice. No, not signing voice, just your regular voice. He describes your voice to be almost as soothing as a symphony. Sometimes you think it's a silly thing to admire, but he sure damm loves your voice.

PLEASE READ BELOW!!

YOOO WHATS GOOD? IM BACK YOU GUYS!! I THINK IM GONNA START DOING MORE PREFERENCES ON HERE BECAUSE THEYRE A LOT OF FUN HAHA. I missed writing. ALSO- 24K READS? THATS INSANE DUDE!! yo we should become friends! Drop your instagrams/snapchats below and we can start talking!!