Oh Baby

This is a Pregnant Raven x Male Reader requested by DJ0401.

Third Person POV

It was the middle of the night. Rain poured heavily around Vale. Thunder and lighting cracked the sky. (Y/N) slept soundly in his bed due to the comforting rain.

However, he suddenly jolted awake when a banging came from his front door. He lazily got from his bed and made his way downstairs. The front door opened to reveal a soaking wet Raven Branwen.

(Y/N): "Raven?!" He looked at her stunned. "What are you doing out in this weather?!"

Raven: "Tai kicked me out."

He ushered her into the house quickly. His feet carried him to the bathroom where he retrieved some towels. He gave them to Raven and helped her dry off.

(Y/N): "I'll be right back." He rushed up the stair and got a set of pajamas. Within seconds he returned downstairs and gave them to her. She entered the bathroom and exited wearing the pajamas. Both of them sat down in the living room.

Raven: "Thank you."

(Y/N): "Why did Tai kick you out? I thought you two were dating?"

Raven: "We were......until I found him cheating on me." A few tears ran down Raven's face. (Y/N) scooted closer to her and enveloped her in a caring embrace.

She cried softly into his shirt and whimpered in emotional pain. He stroked her hair softly and rubbed her back. After a couple minutes she stopped crying, but stayed close to (Y/N).

Raven: "I don't know what to do. I don't have a place to go."

(Y/N): "You can stay with me Raven. For as long as you like."

Raven: "Thank you (Y/N). Thank you."

Timeskip - 6 Months

Raven's POV

It's been half a year since I started living with (Y/N). He beat the living shit out of Tai the next day. Shortly after that we started dating. Turns out he had a crush on me for the longest time. I sort of had a crush on him as well.

Right now I was sitting in my chair reading a book while (Y/N) was at work. Out of nowhere my stomach started to feel a bit uneasy. I got up and went to the restroom. My mouth began to water so I knew what was next.

Raven: "Bleg!!" I held my hair back and threw up into the toilet. A few minutes went by until my stomach finally calmed down. I cleaned myself up and flushed the toilet.

I've been throwing up a lot recently and I know why. I took a test and found out I was pregnant. I've yet to tell (Y/N) though. I have to tell him soon or else he'll be mad I kept it a secret.

(Y/N): "I'm home Raven!!" I exited the bathroom and walked to the front door. He took off his shoes and walked up to me. His arms wrapped around me and I returned it.

Raven: "I have to tell you something, but I don't know how to say it.

(Y/N): "You can tell me anything Raven. I've made that absolutely clear."

I let go of him and quickly ran upstairs. My hands grabbed the positive pregnancy test and ran back downstairs. At first, he didn't notice the test and stood there. After a minutes he noticed it and went wide eyed.

Raven: "Surprise."

He stood there shaking. I thought it was in anger until he began to jump up and down with cheer. He lifted me into the air and spun me around. We both laughed our hearts out and kissed one another passionately. We separated and smiled at each other.

(Y/N): "I'm gonna be a dad." He ran his hands through his hair still trying to processes everything. "Holy shit I'm gonna be a dad."

Raven: "Yes you will." He walked up to me and enveloped me into a loving embrace.

(Y/N): "Thank you Raven." He placed a hand over my stomach while I placed mine over his. "For giving me another treasure to cherish."

Timeskip - 7 Months

(Y/N)'s POV

Raven: "(Y/N)!!"

(Y/N): "Who what?!" I woke up suddenly and looked at Raven.

Raven: "I want pickles and ice cream." I looked at the clock and groaned.

(Y/N): " It's three in the morning babe. You ate the rest yesterday." I tried to go back to sleep but Raven grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and brought me to eye level.

Raven: "Go to the store and get some." She looked at me with a glare that could send chills down the devil's spine. I sighed and got out of bed. I got in my car and drove to the store.

My wife was eight months pregnant and her cravings were gonna be the end of me. I went into the store and bought the biggest tub of ice cream and jar of pickles I could find.

I drove back to the house and made her a bowl of ice cream. My hands placed the pickles in a separate bowl and I brought them up to her. She grabbed them with a smile while I flipped back onto the bed.

Raven: "Love you."

(Y/N): "Yeah yeah. Love you too."

Timeskip - 1 Month

Third Person POV

Raven: "AHHHHHH!!" He pained screams echoed throughout the hospital.

(Y/N): "Just a few more pushes Raven."

Raven: "You did this to me!!" She gripped his hand tightly with hers while she gave another big push. A few more minutes went by and a baby's cry rang out. Raven relaxed while the doctors clean the baby up. After a few minutes they wrapped the baby up and handed her to the mother.

Raven: "Welcome to the world Yang (L/N)." Raven kissed her forehead and she smiled. Yang's eyes opened to see both of her parents. Her eyes closed and she quickly fell asleep.

(Y/N): "Beautiful. Just like her mother."

The couple shared a quick kiss and both of the smiled at the new bundle of joy that was brought into their lives.

Thank you all for reading. Hope you enjoyed and I hope to see you in the next chapter.