A.Y.|Self Care

Pairing: Azuma X Tired ASF!Reader (She/her)

Platonic

Setting: College AU

Requested by barbatoestoelicker

Scenario: y/n is a tired college student who needs a break.

Word count: 437

Sorta ooc but then again it is an au

______________

Sit back, relax and let me do my magic~

______________

2:32 AM. I let out a sigh and I look back to my unfinished term paper before begrudgingly getting back to work. Damnit if this goes on I'll never be able to catch enough sleep.

I continue working for another hour before saving my work and finally heading to bed.

-

I wake up to the sound of my doorbell ringing, I pick up my phone to check the time and see that it's 7 AM. 5 hours huh, take it or leave it I guess. I get up off my bed while telling the person outside to wait a bit so I can freshen up.

I take a look in the mirror to see myself looking worn af, so I head to my drawers to change into a new set of clothes.

-

As soon as Y/n is satisfied with her appearance, she headed to the door to check to see who it was because she couldn't really make out the person's voice since she was still half asleep at the time. And to her surprise, it was no other than Azuma Yukishiro, a 4th year in psychology, and a childhood friend of hers.

"Oh hi! Sorry for the wait, what brings you here?" She greets him as she lets him into the room guiding him to the seating area she has set up. "Fufu~ I missed you, that's why." He says with a smile on his face, but as he sat down, his expression turned into a somber one, "I saw that your lights were on so early in the morning so I wanted to come to check in on you."

"Oh... Don't worry, I was just finishing up a paper due this Monday." She says while nervously twiddling her fingers. "But that's what you say all the time, last time you promised to go to bed on time. But now you've gone too far, so I took it upon myself to plan a self-care day for the both of us." He says as he pulls out a list of things that they're going to be doing for the day. He starts enumerating the things on the list as she sat there dumbfounded.

"Woah Woah, slow down. Look, I get that you're worried but I really am fine!" Ignoring her protesting, he pulls out a bunch of skincare products he brought and set them down on the small table in front of them. "Dear, I know you say it's fine, but it's really not, remember last time when I told you that if you ever did this again, I'd take care of you myself? Well, this is me keeping my word, so just sit back and relax as I do my magic."

End of part 1

______________

Hi everyone!! It's been a while since I last updated. Like... 4 months ago. Ig i rlly do live up to the title LOL slow updates😭😭😭 anyway, I hope everyone's doing great, pLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES. Anyway, I will post a part two tomorrow so please look forward to that. I hope you guys enjoyed reading! And please, don't hesitate to tell me if there were any mistakes!!