(1-1) College 🍎

(Chapter 1-Scene 1)

Noriaki x Jotaro

-Genre
--Fluff
--Minor Sumt

-Summary
--Jotaro Kujo(21)'s friend Polnareff hooks him up with a guy. Especially since Jotaro is a virgin and would never find himself someone on his own.

Aka Jotaro gets fucking railed

-Notes
--
I forgot to mention this. So before you even get into the story this contains Male pregnancy but with logic behind it.

The only 3 males in this story that can get pregnant are Jotaro, Dio, and Bruno (We don't see much of Bruno tho, mainly mentioned a lot)

Jouta can to since he also has the same logic and body but never gets pregnant

Logic: The 4 are born with female reproductive systems. They get the whole nine yards with it to. Periods, Cramps, and able to get pregnant of course. The entrance to this is in their ass instead.

I'm sorry xD I just like to have reasons behind things. It's just how I work and I don't like to just say "Yeah :/ they can get pregnant, idk how but they can"

.
.
.

Jotaro sighed as the week was finally over and now moving into the weekends. He walked to his dorm as it wasn't too far away. His roommates probably gone and both trying to hook up with... yeah... he hates his roommates. The time he didn't was when Ethan was kind enough to make him lunch once.

Polnareff then leaned against the wall besides jotaro's door, looking towards him with a small smirk "Yoo, mister edgelord, you got a second?" He asked as he watched the man fumble for his dorm keys in his pocket

The ravenette sighed deeply as he looked through his keys and turned to the other. "What is it?"

"Great!" The other male moved forward and wrapped his arm around Jotaro's shoulder, guiding him away across the hall. "So- Quick question, you ever gotten laid before?" The silver haired man remained clueless as ever to Jotaro's uncomfort and surprised expression at the question.

"I- I have no interest of having... sex. School is what im trying to focus on and you think I have time to get laid?" Kujo muttered as he never even tried to get with some in forever. It's been at least two weeks since he masturbated even as finals were soon and he spent all night studying and then pasting out.

"Oh come on- Practically all the girls and-" Jean lowered his voice to a whisper. "Hot ass Guys have a thing for you. Why not give it a chance eh?"

"I have no interest in anyone- I'll stick to my hand thank you very much-" Jotaro rolled his eyes.

"Its almost the end of college for you, whats the point if you dont get laid somewhere along the line?" Polnareff smirked.

"I don't care- I'll stay a virgin for my whole life if I have to-" The Joestar huffed.

Jean pouted "I know the perfect guy for you Y'know~" He whispered once again "It would be a shame to let it go to waste."

"G-Guy-? I mean... just..." Jotaro looked around to see no one near them until he looked back at his roommate. "Just don't say it out loud-"