(1-2) Mother, why 🍎

(Chapter 1-Scene 2)

Noriaki x Jotaro

Jonathan x Dio

-Genre
--Fluff

-Summary
-- Jonathan and his boyfriend, Dio come to visit Jotaro after is hookup- soon they bring up that his mother gotten him a gift and my my isn't it shocking-

-Notes
--mmmmmmm toys but not smut :)

.

.

.

Noriaki looked up as he heard a knock on the door, lifting his head off of jotaros chest "Polnareff shouldn't be back this early." He mumbled

Jotaro hummed as he sat up. "Maybe it's one of the 'hit and run' people?"

He chuckled softly "I've never heard of that"

"Jotaro! Polnareff! I don't think anyone home-" The oldest Joestar voice carried through into the room

"I dont know why we're even here..." The blonde said quietly, shifting nervously as he stood. "Let's just go..."

Kujo sat up and quickly and covered himself with a blanket. He ran to the door as soon as possible once he heard who it was. "Jon-Jonathan... what... what are you doing here?"

"oh, jotaro- goodness, you look like you just got into a fight with a vacuum-" Jonathan raised a brow, pointing at jotaros ruffled hair and still flushed face

The Brando snickered quietly. "Probably something else..."

"I- I just woke up..." Jotaro muttered before looking at the blonde. "Oh~ who is this cutie with you~?" He asked as he winked at the other male.

"i- what ate you getting at-' Jona frowned as dio gave him a panicked side look

"I said we should leave, Jona..." Dio muttered, pressing himself closer to Jonathan.

"Oh... I- you finally found someone to satisfy you and your needs. But to say, I never seen such a shy top... but I don't really talk to people much so it's fine." Jotaro muttered the last part.

"that's rather forward is it not, not even a simple hello?" Jonathan spoke.

"Sorry... I mean... Hello... I'm just in a mood I guess." He sighed as he closed the door a little more to make sure they didn't see his very special guest.

The blonde nodded slightly. "It's fine..."

"So question... seriously... Why are you here?" He muttered.

"I came to visit, after Joseph of course. Mother wanted me to deliver something to you as well. May we, come in?"

"Fuck- I... it's a little of a mess... Can I clean up a little?" Kujo nervously smiled.

Jonathan gave him a suspicious glance "are you hiding something, jotaro?'

"Most likely..." Dio added.

"Jotaro, you alright over there sweetheart?" Noriaki asked.

"Well shit-"