chapter 7 } affection

sitting at the window sill feeling the sunrise strong rays warm me, the door suddenly rattled, my body tense at the sound, my leg swung down to the floor ready to get up and run but immediately relaxed when I heard Alcina Dimitrescu soothing heavenly voice "y/n dear are you up?" she asked through the door "yeah" I said loud enough that she could hear it, the door jiggled with the sound of a key being inserted and I watched as the door opened and Alcina getting through the door and standing up straight, I smiled a little at the smell of her lavender perfumes and wearing a white longsleeved dress with a sweetheart neckline which made it even harder to try and ignore her bosom.

"mind closing the curtains darling," Dimitrescu asked standing in the shadows by the door. remembering that she's a vampire I nodded and closed the curtains the feeling of coldness returns to my skin, as she turned on an oil lamp. realizing that I'm still in my nightdress I grasped the hem of the shirt a little grateful that the shirts were big enough to reach my thighs and walked over to the draws and looked through it for clothes finding a white plain longsleeved shirt with a V-neck line with frills decorated at the ends and black baggy pants. I turn back around seeing that Dimitrescu was eyeing me as I picked out my clothes.

"I didn't know that you were gonna be here early if I knew I would've changed into clothes," I said as I walked into the bathroom with Alcina watching my every action "no need to be so worried deary," she said while watching me closing the door. I could but let a smile come across my face as I quickly change into my shirt and pants not wanting the lady to get impatient with me. I walked out of the bathroom and then me and Dimitrescu exit out of the room and began walking down the corridor with Alcina. "slept well? my darling~" my heart fluttered at her words, 'her.. darling?...' 

never in my life have I expected anyone to care about me, not even my father or the teachers that I've talked to, "um" I attempted to answer her question not wanting the silence to make this awkward "I am grateful for the bed... I just had a hard time sleeping" I said in the hopes of letting her know that I was in fact very grateful for the bed and personal clean bathroom. "hmm perhaps you'll soon grow accustomed to this house but please let me know if any of my daughters are trying to bother you while you sleep" she advised me. I thought back to that time when Daniela and Willa were at the bedroom door figuring out how to get into my room. we walked in blissful silence and turned a corner when a conversation topic popped into my head.

"um Alcina" I looked up wanting to make eye contact but it was a bit difficult trying to ignore her big bust "I was thinking that I want to find out a bit more about wendigo's so maybe that way I could learn a bit more about myself" then Dimitrescu looked down at me, letting her look into my soul with her yellow piercing eyes "why of course we can, we'll head to the library after our breakfast," she said and looked back up and we turned a corner and met with a double door entrance. I could hear other female voices conversing with each other. before we opened the door to enter we stopped and Dimitrescu turned to face me and bend down and fixed my shirt "now I should tell you that my daughters are aware of how Delicious your blood is" she said as she straightened out the wrinkles in my shirt feeling her breath hitting on my exposed neck and face and felt her cold hands that were colder than my skin, I blushed at how close she was to me.

"what? what do you m-mean" I cringed at how dumb I sounded with those words." your blood is the most incredible blood we have ever smelled and I think it's because of your wendigo blood" she was done straightening out my shirt. then her hand stroke upwards on my neck, I felt each of her cold fingers that traced on my skin and now holding my jaw in her ginger hold "so try not to cut yourself on anything, alright?" she said as I felt her cold thumb caressed my cheek that was heated by my blushings and she was feeling that warmth, at one point I could have sworn her thump was close to my lips my body tense the moment she touched my skin.

(god I feel so single writing this )

I nodded in as she lets go of my jaw and straightened her posture "good" Alcina smirked at me as I looked away to get rid of my flustered face and yet I ached for more affection, nobody in my entire life has ever touched me like this or showed general kindness "now let's meet my daughters" she said as she opened the doors. the moment the door open it went silent in the room, once the door was fully opened the scenario looked... sorta normal. there were 4 daughters in the room two were sitting at each side of the table and each daughter turned their heads to stare at me each wore a dark hooded dress and two of the daughters had black hair while the other had blonde honey-colored hair. I recognized one of them as Daniela who's stare was filled with annoyance, the other's held curiosity. then the scent of flesh burned in my nose along with a similar smell of blood that they were feasting on. 

"good mourning girls" Alcina greeted

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(987 words in total)

well here's an update this chapter was supposed to be longer but I'm running out of time to write and there won't be another update till next week

again thank you guys so much for the votes and reads I love that you guys love this book so much

also, it would help if you guys help me name dimitruscu's daughter cause the one daughter i remember is Daniela and Willa is a name I made up for one of them so free to give me name suggestions

untill next time bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee