chapter 11 } break-in-g

(what a dumb title lol)

an hour or so has passed after lady Dimitrescu has left a hungry pain struck in my stomach it was sharper than before 'ugh... no! I don't want to eat it. I don't want to turn back into that creature again and meat might be the only thing that triggers it. 'maybe if I meet one of the sisters it might distract me from this I thought as I rose up from my bed and left the room hoping that I won't run into Daniela knowing she isn't interested in seeing you either. I got changed back into the shirt I was wearing yesterday since it wasn't really dirty or smelly and wore different black pants though it was a little bigger so I used a thick black belt to hold it up.

-short time skip- 

wondering down on what seems like endless corridors I saw an entrance that seemed to be leading the outside. I went to the door and tried to jiggle it open but it seemed locked 'dang now I gotta find one of those sisters for the key'. I decided to move on exploring more of the interior of the castle. then I entered a room that had marbled floorings and white marble stature's decorating on the sides. I went down the carpeted staircase, on my left was a dark wooded mahogany door decorated with lines then my sense's perked up, I heard heavy breathing coming from the other side of the door along with a strong smell of sausages and fish. I jiggled the door, it's open. I opened the door and to my shocking surprise, I saw a large obese man with white hair wearing a white undershirt and a dark blue jacket that barely covered his big belly, I couldn't tell how old he was, sitting in the middle of the wall.

"who in the-! wha- who are you?" I was in shock. "oh! why hello there" he greeted me nicely making me think that I was being rude to him "lady dimitrescu didn't tell me she had a guest," the large man said cheerily tone "what's your name?"  he asked. "I'm... I'm Y/n" I paused considering whether or not I should give this man my name. "ah what a nice name, people call me the duke or just call me Duke for short haha" he boomed out . 'is Alcina aware that this man is here... no. she has to be aware of this otherwise he would've been dead by now, his smell is so strong it's hard to ignore' I thought. "so looking for anything to purchase?" he asked "I got a shop that can sell all kind of weapons and medicine" he gestured to the items that were set out. "sorry I don't really have money," I said, "then do you have anything to sell?" he said eagerly "no sorry I don't have anything" I apologized.

"well since you're here, I'm guessing that you've already met Ethan winters?" he said chattily. "I'm sorry, who?" I asked 'what is he talking about?'. his eyes widen "what? don't tell me you haven't heard about him or the sweet small child rose" he exclaimed. I just got more confused at his words and my stomach was quietly growling, I need to get out here. "um no sorry I've been inside for a while but excuss me I need to leave" I said as I rushed to the door and left and before I could leave the marble room I heard him say "what an interesting guess".

then I found myself going down another corridor clutching at my stomach that was getting louder and the pain was unbearable. I need to find the other sisters I don't care if it was Daniela I just need to find them. eventually, I found the dining room again and with my haste, I went through the kitchen doors 'damn i!t if I just ate that meat that night I wouldn't have this problem! maybe then I would've been fine!' I cursed in my head. I went through the kitchen doors and saw the meat that hanged over the stoves, my mouth salivated as I rushed over to the meat, and right as I consumed the meat everything went dark and the last thing I heard was gunshots

-bella's viewpoint-

"AAAGGHHH YOU STUPID MAN-THING!!!!" I screamed and cursed in pain, the man used his bullets to break the window open I could feel the cold wind hitting my body and pain erupted every time it hits. the man took out his shotgun but I dodged and managed to hit him with my hook but shot me again once he recovered I felt the pain coursing through my body and the flies were becoming weak and slow to heal my wound. and then he shot me again and I was unable to dodge it. "WHAT it's breaking?!" I realized that my body is not only gushing out flies remains and dark blood, it was also turning to dust 'this man can kill me!', I thought as I tried to swing my hook at him again but then he dodged it. I was at the exit doorway when I heard something heavy behind me. the man in front of me stood there in shock and stared right behind me being curious myself I looked behind and I saw the largest beast I have ever seen in my entire existence.

The beast was bigger than my mother it had large horns that resembled that of a deer, its face was almost skull-like and its teeth were sharp and stained with blood, the body was covered in dark almost black fur it and its body was breaking the wooden door frame.  it was looking at the man but then he shot at it, the creature winced but no wound didn't appear. it looked down and tilted its head at me in recognition while I stared at the empty black voids of its eyes, but then it was shot again and winced with a small whine then all of a sudden it reached and grabbed me with its large hand with sharp claws and dragged me out of the room I screamed as it dragged me out of the kitchen which was in a state of a bloody mess it was evident that the monster was in here before and it continued to drag me out of the dining room.

my limbs were starting to feel stronger now than I was out of the wind so I raised my arms to reach out for my hook "let me go!!" I screamed as I took my hook out again and swung at its wrist only managing small marks. it dropped me and ran out of the front doors breaking it along with the frames. feeling the cold wind entering again I got up and quickly ran away from the room not wanting to go through the pain again "what the hell was all that about?" I said to myself looking at the damage 'mother isn't going to like this', I thought seeing how bad the damage is.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1169 words)

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

another chapter is up heck yes!!!!!

and thank you so fricking much we made it to over a hundred follows and 670 votes I got in this book you guys are honestly making me happy and so I decided to gift you this chapter, it might be a while till the next update so I hoped that you guys enjoyed this as much as I did

until next time

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee