Chapter 1

Hana Pov:
I was walking in the hallway when someone shouted my name
Sana: Hanaaaa!!!!!!!! (shouted excitedly)
Hana Pov:
I already knew who shouted my name based by voice so i turned around and asked my annoying cousin
Hana: What?! (replied annoyed)
Sana: Why didn't you miss you favorite cousin? (While pouting at Hana)
Hana Pov:
Well i miss her a lot, but most of the time she can be annoying because she always teases me with my crush Nishimura Riki. Well I never told her I liked him because I just wanna keep it a secret to myself, but she always caught me staring at him so yeah that's when her teasing started.
Sana Pov:
She doesn't seem like she's paying attention to me so i decided to call her
Sana: Heyyy!!
Sana: Earth to Hana...... Hello?
Hana: What? What happened?
Sana: Finally you're talking again...... I've been calling you for 5 minutes nowww (sana said while shaking hana) stop day dreaming about Riki okay?
Hana: What are you talking about? I. AM. NOT. DAYDREAMING.
Sana: Then what are you thinking about?
Hana:. I don't even know...
Sana: Oh it's getting late for class I need to go
Hana: Oh yeah bye bye I also need to go bye byeee~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hana Pov:
I am in the middle of class and I am very bored so I decided to stare at my crush he sits right beside me taking notes well he is the cold type and the top of dance class and the girls always drool for him including me but i always control myself around him. By the way if you haven't heard of him yet he is very cold and never talks to anyone else except for his friends Jungwon and Jay. Also all the girls in the campus except me and sana conffesed to him. Well i know for sure I'll get rejected when I do so it's better for me to shut my mouth and keep it a secret.
Niki pov:
I know she was staring at me while taking notes but i just ignored her and pretended I didn't notice. Why? Because I have butterflies in my stomach whenever I see her. She is just perfect she always impress me with those innocent eyes and perfect red lips that matches with her perfect skin completion. She's just perfect even her grades and dance skills..... Ok Riki control yourself focus on the lesson again.
???: Hana~~ wake up~~~
Hana Pov:
I woke up feeling someone tapping my shoulder and a deep voice telling me to wake up.
Niki Pov:
I need to wake her up now or else she will be hungry.
???: Hana~~~ wake up~~~~
A/n: she opened her eyes and to her surprise she saw Riki waking her up.
Niki: Now that you're awake I'd better be going now.
A/n: Hana sat there in shock trying to procces what happened after that she packed up her things and went to her locker then to the canteen.........

To be continued.......