His Lustful Side?

Del was amazed of the style of the Casino on the inside, it really was her type of aesthetic. But she is here for the job, not to hang around. After meeting the entire crew and hanging with them for a bit, she followed King Dice out of the main area. She was spacing out until she bumped into King Dice from behind, "Agh..O-Oh! Mr. Dice, I'm sorry!.." "It's quite alright sweetheart, just don't let it happen again~~" he said as his eyes glow an emerald green. Del's face turned blue and she thought to herself, 'w-was that his lustful side?..' "I-..Y-Yes sir-.." Del turned her head the other way cause she didn't want King Dice to see that she was flustered. As Del was walking away, she felt a hand on her shoulder and she stopped. It was King Dice, he whispered into her ear, "Where do ya think ya going doll, it's kinda rude to walk away when someone is talking to you. I think you need to be taught a lesson~~~" He picked her up in bridal style and took her to the break room.  (The picture below is what the break room looks like in my Au)

King Dice sat down on one of the couches and placed Del on his lap, she was on all fours facing sideways

King Dice sat down on one of the couches and placed Del on his lap, she was on all fours facing sideways. "M-Mr. Dice, why did you bring me he-" before she could finish her sentence, Del felt a slap on her behind. She gasped and turned her head to King Dice with a surprised expression on her face, "Mr. Dice I-" He slapped her bottom again, but harder, causing her to groan with pleasure. "Mr. King Dice~" He spanked Del again and gripped her bottom she groaned again, "M-Mph~ Haaaah, S-Stop it~~.."  He rubbed her thighs and said, "Alright, I'll cut it out. Or at least for now My Dear~~~" King Dice picked Del up in bridal style and walked out of the break room with her in his hands, the both of them blushing a lot.