15

7 years ago..

Tzuyu POV

No it's not true...

All of my unnie and hyungs arrive.

"Tzuyu what happen?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung oppa left us.. "what do you mean?" Jimin said. "What?" Jin said. "No it's a lie" namjoon said. He die.. he left us.. it's my fault.. "no it's not your fault Tzuyu don't cry" jungkook said. "What.. no" yoongi said "taehyung!!" Hoseok said. "Tzuyu is that real?" Nayeon ask. "No" mina said. "It's not true" sana said. "Taehyung oppa is a strong man so it's just a prank" chaeyoung said. "It will never happen" dahyun said. Unnie it's true.. "no" Jihyo said. "Taehyung" jeongyeon said. "Oppa" momo said.

We all burst into tears.

Oppa!! Mianhee...

"Tzuyu can I talk to you" mina said. What is it unnie? "Taehyung gave me this.. I didn't open this he said that if something happen I should give this to you.. but I didn't know that this is what he mean" unnie said. Taehyung..

I start reading the letter.

Dear, my dearest Tzuyu

Tzuyu Im sorry. I'm already gone that's why you are reading this. Tzuyu I'm sorry because I didn't tell you that I had a sick. I had a cancer that's why I left you but I didn't know that you are here to find me. Tzuyu do you know how much happy I am when you told me that you love me. I thought that is a dream but it's real. Tzuyu thank you for being a good sister to me when my parents passed away aunty and uncle take a good care of me. I'm so thankful of you guys. If you are reading this tell to aunty and uncle that I'm so thankful of them. I'm thankful because they treat me like there own son. You know Tzuyu when you guys left I felt alone but thanks to my hyungs that they are here for me. Tell them that I'm so thankful of them. I'm happy for being a member of the BTS. When I was in the group I feel I'm full of love because they love me like they're real brother.

And also thank you to twice because they take a good care of you. I wish when I was gone you still take care of my Tzuyu. Please take care of her.

Tzuyu sorry for because I broke the promised. The promise that I will protect you forever. Tzuyu when we are a child we always had a great time together. We promise that we will stay forever but I broke it sorry Tzuyu.. I'm really sorry. Tzuyu you are my dearest friend and also you are my first love. Just always remember even I'm gone. I will always love you until the end of my life. Tzuyu take care of yourself. I love you and you are the only one I will love. You are my first love and also you are my last love.

Loving you're bestfriend,
Kim Taehyung

Oppa..

I start crying.

Oppa mianhee. Sorry for everything. I love you oppa. You are my first love and you will always remain in my heart forever.

Oppa I wish you are okay in heaven oppa. I love you.

Sorry oppa.. because I'm late too saying this to you.. but i really love you oppa.

Thank you for everything and also sorry for everything.

I'm too late for not knowing that I love you, I'm too late for saying this to you.. I'm too late oppa.. but you will be always remember. I love you kim taehyung..

🌸
🌸
🌸
🌸
🌸
🌸
🌸
🌸
🌸
🌸
🌸
🌸
🌸

I really cried while I'm writing this episode. I didn't know why I write this sad story. I don't like reading or watching sad story but I'm doing this because i didn't know either.

Thank you guys for reading...