CHAPTER TWELVE

Grace's P.O.V 

"So, did you found something?" Dana asked. We're now here in her office before the class starts. "They're all together that night. Maybe, talking about Nolan." Aidan answered. "Do you have a record?" Dana asked. I handed her an USB. "Check it. The file name is Nolan" I said. 

She opened it in her laptop. 

"Good job. I'll meet you later, okay?" Dana said. "Yeah, sure. We need to go to the class now" I said and smiled at her. "Of course" 

"Pool?" I asked Lily. "Yeah. First class?" Lily asked. "Mommy Ali's" I answered. "Same, Cie. Let's go. Who wants to be late in Aunt Ali's class?" Aidan said while laughing. "Right. No one ever" I said and chuckled. "Why?" Lily asked. "She's dangerous." Aidan and I both said and let out a small laugh. "I know she is" Lily said and kissed me goodbye. 

"So, two students are late in my class today" Mommy Ali said as we entered the hall. "We went to Dana. We're sorry" I said. "Please, take your seats" she said and started discussing. 

1 hour and a half after she dismissed us. I don't have classes since I'll be in training. 

"Grace, Aidan. Do you have a minute?" Mommy Ali asked. "Sure" I said. "We're gonna die" Aidan whispered to me so I spanked his arm gently. 

"Why did you go to Dana?" she asked. "She needed us so we went" I said. "Are you helping her in Nolan's case?" She asked angrily. "So, what if we do?" I asked raising one eyebrow. "You can't! I will never allow you!" Mommy Ali yelled at me. 

"Why!? Because I'll know your alibis!? Too late mom. I already know." I said and walked out the room. Aidan followed me from behind until we reach the bench. 

"S-she.. how can she..." I can't finish my sentence. "Shhh, It's okay" Aidan said while playing with my hair as i cry in his shoulder. "I feel like i didn't left Rosewood" I said. "I think we really didn't" Aidan replied. "She's back again to herself. Mommy Em never yelled at me for helping Dana but why is it so big deal to her?" I said. "She's just being a mother, Grace" Aidan said. 

We stayed like that until the bells ring. Lunch time. 

"Let's go. You need to eat" Aidan said. "Aidan, Grace!" I saw Lily called us. "Hey, uhm we're just going to eat" I said while wiping my tears. "Why are you crying? What happened?" Lily asked. Aidan told her. "That's fine. Let's go, sis." Lily said and smiled at me. 

When we entered the cafeteria we saw other mothers and aunts eating on a table while laughing and Caitlin, Ava and Dylan are on the other side. 

"Grace, Lily and Aidan! Come sit with us" Mommy Em called us. "Sur-" I cut off Lily. "We're sitting with our friends" I said and grabbed their hands to Caitlin, Ava and Dylan's table. 

"Can we join you?" I asked. "Sure" Caitlin said and they all smiled at me. 

---

Alison's P.O.V

Grace is avoiding me. They didn't sat with us in lunch today. 

"Mom, we're just going to the court. We'll be home later" Grace said talking to Emily. "Sure, don't be for dinner okay?" Emily said. "Of course" Grace said and kissed Emily and left without talking to me. "Bye, mommy. She'll be fine i promise you" Lily said and kissed me. "I hope so" I said. 

"What's wrong with you and Grace?" Spencer asked. "I kinda yelled at her earlier" I said. "What?" Hanna asked. "She's helping Dana in Nolan's case. Lily and Aidan are included." I answered. "I'm not surprised" Aria said. "What? Why?" I asked. 

"Ali, Grace and Aidan used to help FBI before. Dana actually" Emily said. "So, we're not surprised if they'll help Dana this time. Why? Is there any problem?" Emily added. "Nothing" I said.