Forgiving Fever

You- (sigh) Chres I'm moving back to California with my parents
Chres- (staring at you)

I hope he's not upset that I made him move way out here to Florida for just a few months. God today was going so good & I feel bad for giving him this kind of news.

Chres- (sighs of relief) that's great, wonderful!
You- excuse me?! Wtf is that supposed to mean Chresanto.
Chres- (laughs) Noo, Yn, Baby, I'm moving back to Cali too. I was gonna tell you tonight.
You- (laughs) oh my god Chres you almost made me -getscutoff-
Chres- shit you was bout to go in on me.
You- (laughs) anyways, what are you moving for?
Chres- I got a new job as a producer, for a new artist. Got the songs and shit all ready.
You- that's good Chres, proud of you (hugs him)
Chres- thank you baby momma.
You- (laughs) I think my baby is cold, Can you put her in the car?
Chres- (puts her in the car & kisses her forehead)
You- Thanks ( goes to the driver side)
Chres- (follows you) No problem. Aye, how about y'all come spend the night with me.
You- ummm
Chres- come on YN. I miss y'all. I miss y'all already & we still not out the restaurant parking lot. You prolly miss me more than Miyah (😏)
You- I doubt that (laughs) & let me think about that (opens the car door)
Chres- (puts his hand on the door) think about it now.
You- (smiles)

🏠-Chres' House-🏠

Chres- (holding Amiyah & opens the door) Welcome back.
You- (rolls your eyes playfully & walks in) still looks the same (looking around)
Chres- (walking upstairs) Forever Baby
You- (follows him) I can just imagine how many hoes been in my house.
Chres- (lays Amiyah in her bed) My house (mocking you) Not that many. (Laughing)
You- Really Chresanto?!
Chres- (walking out the room) shhh.. My baby is sleep.
You- asshole (laughs) (walks in your old bedroom)
Chres- (lays on the bed & pats a spot) come on
You- ummm no, you prolly ain't wash them shits in ages, all them stank hoes been in there.
Chres- (laughing) YN sit down please.
You- (sits on the edge & makes a stank face)
Chres- (pulls you by your waist next to him)
You- oh my god Chresanto! Stop! (Squirming & laughing)
Chres- (holding you) I missed you.
You- I ain't gone lie, I missed you too.
Chres- aww baby momma (kisses your neck)
You- (laughs) but you ain't have to go off like that Chres.
Chres- I apologize baby & I'll get on the roof & say that shit.
You- you won't
Chres- (let's go of you & walks out of the room)

Where the fuck is he going? 😳

You- (follows him)
Chres- (walks out the house)
You- Oh my god Chres! (Laughs)
Chres- (climbing on the roof) No, I gotta prove to your lit ass, that I love you, I'm sorry & I mean it.
You- (blushing) I can see now get off the roof before you hurt your self.
Chres- (shouting on the roof) I love YFN from the bottom of my heart & I apologize.
Neighbor #1- Nigga you ain't J-Cole, get the fuck down before I call the police
Chres- Suck my dick
You- (laughing) come on babe
Neighbor #2- look at this nigga Bianca, he just want some pussy.
Neighbor#2's GF (Bianca)- Just like yo punk ass.
Chres- Fuck all Y'all (tries to get down & falls off the roof) Ah Fuck!
You- OH MY GOD CHRES!! (Runs over to him)
Neighbor#1- we ain't see nothing (closes his door)
Neighbor#2- GO YO ASS IN THE HOUSE BIANACA. I'm not finished with you. Take this dick! (Closes his door)
YN- assholes (looks at Chres) baby Imma get you some help ok baby.
Chres- (closes his eyes)

🏥-Hospital-🏥

You- (holding Amiyah) He was trying to apologize to me & he went on the roof screaming, then he fell.
Naomi- (laughing)
Nurse(Brooke)- Aww, he's a keeper (laughs) I can't wait for my husband to come home.
You- Where is he?
Brooke- The Marines, but when he comes back, I'm gonna see him 24|7 because he's gonna be an OBGYN
You- Aww (laughs) I wish you guys the best.
Brooke- Thanks (picking up the clipboard) Oh wait Mrs.August
Tyga- Wait Wait Wait, Not yet.
Everyone- (laughs)
Brooke- He should be up from surgery any minute.
Amiyah- Is my daddy gonna be ok?
Brooke- He sure will cutie (walks out)
You- I'm hungry, I need a snack.
Tyga- I'll go get Waffle House for everyone (walks out)
You- Thank you daddy (smiling)
Chyna (laughs) umm YN baby... I think we should all go in the waiting room, it's not good letting Amiyah see her dad like this.
Everyone- (agree's & walks out)
Brooke- (walks in & looks at Chres) Hmmm...(locks the door)
(Takes off her scrub pants & lifts up Chres' hospital gown) Jesus. (😳) he is humongous (sits on his 🍆)
Chres- (opens his eyes & starts mumbling) who tf are you?
Brooke- shut up, I haven't had real dick in 11 months, enjoy this.
Chres- (closes his eyes & starts mumbling)
Brooke- mmm...yesss...(riding him)

🌀-Lobby-🌀
Kaydee- (walks in the hospital) now or never (sighs) (walks up to you) Hey is Chres Ok?
You- (looks at her) you know I'm not comfortable with you asking me that.
Kaydee- YN please. I'm trying to spark a conversation. I haven't seen you ages..I'm sorry..you forgave Chres.. Why can't you forgive your flesh & blood.

She kinda had a point. I want to forgive her, but I'm not sure how too.

You- (looks at Amiyah playing in the play room & then sighs) look Kaydee (looks at her) I forgive you but I can't forget that...what if I was dead, you'd still fuck your dead sisters boyfriend? That's crazy Kaydee you're 16 trying to date a 20 year old man who has a kid. You were 13 years old when you started sleeping with 'MY' boyfriend.
Kaydee- I never looked at it that way. I'm so sorry it's all I think about. How do I get my sister to forgive me? You know ever since we found you I've lost 9lbs. stressing.
You- (sighs) I guess I've gotta look at in your shoes too. Imma accept your apology because one day imma need to be forgiven.
Kaydee- (smiles & holds her hand out)
You- (smiles) no (hugs her)
Tyga- (walks in with Waffle House then sees you and Kaydee hugging) my girls my family is back
Chyna- I heard you babe (smiles) this is perfect
Tyga- (leans down & kisses her)
Kaydee- I love you sis.
You- (let's go) I love you too kid. (Looks back) Oh dad is back with the Waffle House

🌿-Chres' Room-🌿
-15 minutes later-
Brooke- (putting on her pants smiling) you're good for a cripple (laughs)
Chres- you raped me
Brooke- did you enjoy it?
Chres- (quiet)
Brooke- well, it's not rape if you enjoyed it baby (throws to glove away & walks to his face)
Chres- (rolls his eyes)
Brooke- (tongue kisses him) see you later (walks out)

Chres' Pov
Fuck! Did I just cheat again?! Wassup with these hoes comin on to me. it felt good asf. I ain't have 🐱 in weeks. Then it was aggressive. Damn I wish I didn't enjoy that.

5+ Votes 2+ Comments for a continue Lovies 💓