Fathers Day Breakfast

⏰Morning⏰

Beep,BeepBeep,Beep

Yn• ughhhhh, Mornings!

Yn POV

Today was Amiyah's Fathers Day breakfast thing whatever. Did I really want her to go? No. Did I want her to go with him? Not really, but I was going to start facing the facts and getting all bitchy at times.

YN• Miyah it's time for school

Amiyah• I'm in the bathroom mommy! 😊

YN• oh, well, uh Good Job sweetheart 😳

Yn POV

Nooo I wasn't ready. My sweet little angel is growing up. I wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. 😭. Sike! j/p. I was just so proud of her.

👗Outfits👗

🔝

YN• aww button, you look so beautiful! 😄

Amiyah• I know.

YN• you are so much like your mom 😂, come on *grabs hand*

🎠 Father's Day Breakfast 🎠

YN POV

So we finally arrived, whoopie 😄

I'm ready to mature, let go of grudges, and make a special connection with him. Also he could have a better relationship with Miyah.

Mrs.Baker• hello everyone, I am Mrs. Baker and I am one of L.C.A.E.O Head-Start and I am the 3-4 yr old instructor, and today we want to celebrate Fathers, Grandfathers, anyone.

YN POV

So as Mrs.Baker continued, I begin to grow a lot of idk I guess anger because GCO

???• *tap on the shoulder*

YN• HI 😃

All of a sudden it just went away. No more of me getting angry because I thought he was just gonna abandon us again, but he proved me wrong and I was so happy but know I have to relearn him all over again. I mean it's been 3 long years without him and he NEVER saw my child. I could tell he was shocked at how much I improved and made it through life without him. I just want a fresh start, a start to something new.

???• No hugs? 😀

YN• oh yeah sorry *hugs*

???• *chuckles* Soo

YN•Soo 😯

???• uh where's Amiyah ?

YN• I wanna suprise you, when she walks over, actually she favors you in some areas.

???• oh so she is really good looking huh.

YN• whatever, oh here she comes *signaling* AMIYAH, 👋

Amiyah• 😃

YN• 😘 , I want you to meet someone very special. go on

Amiyah• hi

???• hi Amiyah 😊 you are more prettier than I imagined, if you keep up your beauty, you be prettier than your mom.

YN• 😒😃 yeah let's grab a seat.

Amiyah• Mommy who is this?

???•😳

YN• *clears throat* uh

Amiyah• 😃 is this my daddy?!

???• no sorry love.

YN• Amiyah this is Mommy's daddy, so this is Granpa T.

Amiyah•😔😪

I knew she was really expecting to meet her dad today, but honestly if I knew I would've. I am not a whore because I know exactly who she is for, I just can't seem to find him at the moment. but my dad was willing to reach out due to our talk otp (on the phone) I just hope she will grow on him.

Later...

Amiyah still was a little upset and she fell asleep. I needed to get these burdens off of me so I was willing to go with my dad to see my mother

YN• so uh, did you guys give my room to my brother?

Tyga• nope left it just how you had it when you left, your mother never let anyone in your room, she was the only one. she would even just go in there and just sit on your bed and sob.

YN• oh *blushing*

Tyga• why you blushing 😏

YN• I just never thought that my room would be the same.

Tyga• but when we go home, why don't you and Amiyah come.

YN• Do you really think imma leave Florida for Cali?

Tyga• well I would hope so you can get help with your daughter.

YN• Whoa Whoa Whoa, I rarely need help from a single soul, I raised her on my own. I'm a teenager and a parent. So if I'm leaving Florida, it's not for someone to help me with MY daughter, because she good all the way around!

Tyga•😳😧😶 well okay

Act Right 😏

----------------------------------------------

Woofty Woof Woof, it gets better just getting the boring ones outta the way.