1. Ew Harry

(A/N Please no hate about the title)
Credits For The Cover: humpmeashton she did an AMAZING JOB. :-)
Let the story begin. And may the odds ever be in your favour.
***
"Lilly we are going to Harry and Mrs.Anne's house today." My mom says. When she says that my first thought is 'Ew Harry'.
"Okay." I sigh.
Even though me and Harry are dating doesn't mean we like each other. Our moms made us date and have been since we were little. So me, Harry, and all mine and his friends get annoyed when me and him try to break up but our moms make us get back together. But me and Harry do love each other...somehow.
***
We get to Harry's house and our moms send us to his room. "Did your mom ever tell you why they "hooked us up"? Harry asks making quotations around the last three words of his question.
"Obviously Harry, I would have texted you and told you." I tell him.
"No need to get sassy." Harry says.
"I'm not being sassy." I tell him.
He comes over to where I am sitting and sits next to me. He pulls me close into his lap and sets his chin on my head. That position is very uncomfortable because mine and his knees are digging into each other. So I squirm around a bit on his lap and Harry surprisingly let's out a quiet moan. I get comfy, finally.
"Don't think I didn't hear that." I say jokingly.
"What?" He says. He starts blushing knowing what I mentioned.
"When I was moving around on your lap. You moaned." I say.
"Well when your mom makes you date someone, you don't get much action." He tells me.
"But who gets action at our school anyways Hazz?" I ask him reminding him that the only ones who have sneak out at 12:00 in the morning to see their boyfriends or girlfriends.
"People who aren't afraid to do this." He says.
He rolls me over and sets me on my back. I'm really nervous at this point. He takes off his shirt. He is leaning over me staring, wondering if he should continue. Then his Mum walks in. "What are you two doing?" She asks. We are lucky it's her and not my mom. She would have had a fit. "Nothing it just um got hot and we were playing around." Harry tells his mom. We get out of our position and awkwardly sit on his bed.
"So do you get my point?" Harry says once his mum leaves.
I nod my head. "What if you were too continue? That would be really bad too get caught then." I say.
"So say if we were her by ourselves, would you want me too continue?" He asks starting to smirk.
"Maybe? I don't know. Never done that before besides now." I tell him.
We just watch movies and cuddle until I leave.