night 1

You are now starting at your new shift at sister location pizzeria. At least this time you are working at the actual place rather than the great value brand that was called find the sister pizzeria. You put your uniform on and walk in the building. It smells a lot like moldy water. You gag at the smell of it.
You start to crawl your way into vents but get scared we someone says motion trigger. You keep crawling and end up in a room. The angry teenager tells you to control shock baby. So you do so.
" AHHH WHAT THE HECK MAN" baby screams. You sit there in shock.
" um sorry?" You say as your voice is shakey.
"YOU BETTER BE SORRY I BET YOUR PARENTS NEVER LOVED YOU, YOU UGLY PIECE OF MOLDY TOAST!" Baby screams back. You start to cry.
"you better start crying, just wait till I get my hands on you, you ugly gremlin" baby says while glaring at you.
You quickly go to ballora's room and see her dancing around the room. There is such a lovely tune playing it reminds you of your childhood. You get on the ground because that is what the man on the speaker tells you to do. You crawl quickly across the floor and ballora stops right where you are. You say "well this is the end". Ballora punts you across the floor but doesn't jumpscare you. You are laying on the floor in pain. But you don't wait to get up. Quickly you get up and run to runtime freddy's door and swing it open and hitting ballora in the process. Ballora makes a lot noise that sounds like she got hurt but do you really care.
You are now in funtime freddys room. You shut the door and see a bunch of wire and pipes everywhere.
" I can see not a lot of the budget went into funtime freddys room" you say and laugh.
" I'm so funny" you say to yourself.
" I smell birthday boy" funtime freddy says.
" omg assuming genders now are we funtime freddy🙄" you say while looking at funtime freddy. Something very hard hits you in the face. It draws blood.
" Ouch" you say while rubbing your cheek. You see funtime freddy reach his hand out. You blush a little bit and grab his hand. He slaps your hand.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING 😡" funtime freddy says angrily.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR THE ONE WHO HELD YOUR HAND OUT" you say angrily.
"YEAH FOR BON BON I DONT GIVE A CRAP IF YOU DIED" he says as he walks back over to his spot. Bonbon you say to yourself. You shake your head and begin to do your task. After you are done you take of your hat and walk out of the building. You slam the door open to your house. And go to sleep without eating dinner.

Night 1 complete 😍