Epilogue

After the happy family reunion Marinette and Adrien moved into the apartment. Marinette gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Sarah. Later they got married and had four kids all together. Sarah has blond hair and green eyes, her brothers Jack and Jason were totally different from each other. Jack had midnight hair and green eyes while Jason had blond hair and blue eyes. Finally the youngest Agreste, Juliet, looked just like her mother with blue hair and blue eyes. Adrien started teaching physics on an University and Marinette made million by being MDC and the heir to the Agreste company.

Lila got sentenced to 20 years for slander, physical and mental abuse and causing suicide in her previous schools. Alya only got five years of community work and got blacklisted from all news companies. Kim, Ivan and the rest of class sheep had to pay a fee for all the free food and clothes. Mr. Damocles got sued for inappropriate behavior and Ms. Mendeleiev became the new principal. M. Bustier got a warning and got trained in how to deal with bullies.

Gabriel and Nathalie gave up being criminals and returned their miraculuses to Ladybug. Gabe and Emily had a happy life, while Nathalie found a boyfriend and went on a trip around the world.

Chloe and Nathaniel got married and had two sons and a daughter named Olivier, Timothy and Emma. Chloe became a businesswoman and Nathaniel a famous comic author alongside Marc, who got married to Jules. They had a daughter which they named Caroline. Juleka became a model working with Marinette.

Luka and Kagami also got married, but before that they went on a world tour and Kagami won the title of a champion in fencing three times in a row. They had twins, a son and a daughter named Bruce and Brittany.

Finally Nino and Alix, they got married, and had two beautiful daughters: Selena and Lacey. Nino worked with Luka in the music company and Alix was a P.E. teacher.

Annabell went back to her mother, who finally managed to keep the company job, and became a cat breeder. She got to keep her miraculous, with the promise to show up on battles. She started traveling and helping people with her magic cure.

Almost everyone had a good life and lived a happily ever after.