In Annie's Mind

I OWN NO RIGHTS TO THE MUSIC OR THE DOMAIN OWNER>

I OWN NO RIGHT TO THE URL OR ANY OF THE ABOVE PICTURE >

 My mind has always a desolate place filled with sad memories, trapped secrets and the pretentious arts but this time I wish I was faking. I can see I'm in a hospital and I can see a doctor, my mom and my dad but I can't speak, I can't move, I can only think. Mom, Dad where are you going? I'm sorry. Don't leave me. This is the scariest place, my mind. I'm screaming for help but my words fade. I hate this place. I always remember the break up between my mom and dad like a stuck record forever, jabbing at my already deflated heart. Help I can't breathe! words from people from childhood echoing. " No one asked for your kindness!", "I hate you", "you suck", "lose some weight", "WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT", "We were never friends", "piggy", "ugly", "you are too picky". Help I can't breathe! 

I immediately jumped up to see a doctor run to my side. I have a pounding headache and my nose is bleeding. "How great!" I said to myself.

DR. CASMAL: Hi, How are you today?

ANNIE: I'm not much for greetings. How long was I out?

DR. CASMAL: You can answer my question and I'll answer yours, my dear

                              * DR. CASMAL HANDS ANNIE A TISSUE*

ANNIE: I'm Fine. How long was I out? Can I use the bathroom?

DR. CASAMAL: You were out for six days, I underestimated your nap. 

                                                 * silence* 

DR. CASAMAL: It was a joke. *clears throat* You were suffering from hypoxia and bruxism which explains why your hands are blue and your teeth look a bit filed down, bruxism is when you file down your teeth in your sleep. Hypoxia is a loss of oxygen to the brain causing your sudden loss of consciousness which led up to the coma, you were not breathing properly at all. you were slowly dying ma'am. You are a living miracle and Yes you can use the bathroom but ill help you.

ANNIE: Thanks, I know what Bruxism is and I don't need your help. * trips* wait How do you walk again?

DR. CASMAL: Now do you want my help?

ANNIE: Yes. 

                                                    * helps Annie to walk to the bathroom*

ANNIE: So you are saying I could have died? Why am I still here then? Shouldn't I be gone?

DR. CASMAL: Ask God the next time you almost see him

ANNIE: Arent doctors suppose to be more encouraging? 

DR. CASMAL: I'm about to retire and I don't encourage rude teenagers especially when they behave like their father

ANNIE: You can let me go now, I'll assure you don't have to deal with me anymore and I don't take kindly to people who like comparing

DR. CASMAL: I could drop you right now

ANNIE: BUT, you took an oath as a doctor and if you know my father, you know I can have you fired before you retire. I don't make threats

DR. CASMAL: If that wasn't a threat what was it?

ANNIE: I know it's going to sound cliche but It was a promise.

                                                              * goes to the bathroom and returns*

ANNIE: So what's the story between you and my dad, you clearly hate him.

DR. CASMAL: I don't hate him, I hate his arrogance, his behaviour. He doesn't let anyone know what he's thinking and most importantly he has serious anger issues.

                       * Mom walks in to interrupt the conversation*

MOM/ANNATH: Why wasn't I alerted my daughter was awake.

DR. CASMAL: I assumed Nallan would tell you, I contacted him.

MOM/ANNATH: Ok...... Are you ok Hunny? I was so worried. Don't worry about your hair (also I looked through your diary) What happened? What's Going on?

ANNIE: Wait. Go back to the diary part

MOM/ANNATH:  I looked through your diary

ANNIE: How did you get the lock off

MOM/ANNATH: We will talk later. Dr Casmal when can she be dismissed?

DR. CASMAL: Another two days for monitoring and then she will be out.

MOM/ANNATH: Thanky-

ANNIE: I don't want to talk later? WHAT HAPPENED TO PERSONAL SPACE, PRIVACY?

MOM/ANNATH: When your voice goes higher than mine you know, you won't get any answers

                                                  * Annie starts crying*

ANNIE: Well I'm sorry to disappoint but I'm angry. I'm not perfect. I'm not good enough to be Annie anymore and I don't know why I'm still here and if you read my diary "as cotton always says, I'm a waste of space"

MOM/ANNATH: Calm down. Yes I looked at your diary and it had a lock on it so yes I did invade your personal space but when dr. casmal said " What kind of stress is this child under", I wanted to know too

ANNIE: Then why didn't you ask me.

MOM: I-

ANNIE: I have to go to the bathroom again, oh and I'll go by myself this time. I memorized your walking pattern I'll be fine.

                                                   *Goes to the bathroom*

MOM: Teenagers.

DR. CASMAL: you don't have to be embarrassed, I-

                                                           * Dad walks in with flowers*

NALLAN/DAD: Interrupting cow.

DR. CASMAL: What?

NALLAN/DAD: What do you call a person interrupts? An interrupting cow and that's what I did.

DR. CASMAL: haw haw

                                                      * Annie returns from the bathroom*

ANNIE: * Starts having a panic attack upon seeing her dad*

DR. CASMAL: Make that four days, Annath

MOM/ANNATH: *Holding Annie* I got you. Nallan you have to leave.

NALLAN/DAD: See you at home Annie

***********************************************************************************************

HELLO PEOPLE, HOPE YOU LIKED THIS 

ADD A COMMENT, SOME FEEDBACK

HAVE A GREAT DAY <3