The one that got away

The story, the one that got away is a fiction. :)

ENJOY!

-------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 1

One day, Carla and her friends decided to go to a bar. When they got to the bar, they saw that their was so many people, so they decided to find a table quick so they can finally order their drinks. Carla told her friends " I'm just gonna go to the comfort room" her friends replied " okayyy" When she was walking, she accidentally dropped her wallet, then this guy picked up the wallet and gave it to carla. Carla said "Hey thanks, btw what's your name?" He replied "I'm Ethan, how bout' you? She replied "I'm Carla" Ethan said, "You want a drink carla?" Carla replied with a blushing face "Alright ethan." When they got to their table, they started talking random stuffs, after that. Carla's friend silently told carla "Hey girl, we gotta go now, and who's this guy with you?" She replied " I just met him," looking at ethan" and said by the way ethan their are my friends. Ethan said "Hi" Carla's friends said with a smiling face "Hello"

Then carla said to ethan "We gotta go now ethan, it was nice meeting you" Ethan said "Can I have your number? Carla? " Then carla gave her number, then they went home.

CHAPTER 2

When carla was about to sleep, "her phone vibrated" when she looked at her phone, it was a text from an unknown number saying "Hi Carla, enjoyed talking with you earlier." Then she realizes that it was ethan who texted her. She saved Ethan's number on her phone and replied to Ethan's text "I also enjoyed talking with you, thanks for the drinks earlier, haha!" She received another text from ethan

" Haha, by the way are you available tomorrow? for a dinner?." Carla replied " I think so, haha." Ethan replied "That's great carla!! See you tomorrow, goodnight!" The following day, Carla went to the mall to buy some beautiful clothes for tonights dinner with ethan.

When she was on the way home, her "phone vibrated" she checked it, it was a text from Ethan " Carla, what's your address so I can pick you up this evening." Then carla texted her address to him. Carla was so excited that night, she keeps on looking at the clock it is 6pm. When it was about 5:55 pm she heard a "doorbell from their door and a knock" When she opened the door, she saw ethan and said to him " You look great!" Ethan said in reply "Thanks Carla, you also look beautiful tonight, c'mon lets go, we don't wanna be late."

CHAPTER 3

When they were inside the restaurant, they quickly went to their reserved table for 2. " This place look wonderful!" Carla said to ethan. "I know right!" Ethan replied. when they were done eating, ethan called the waiter and silently told him to give the surprise to carla. Carla was thinking that it was the bill that ethan was telling the waiter, so she told ethan "Are you asking for the bill of our food? I have money here." Ethan told her "Nooo, carla, It's a surprise for you." Carla replied " What surprise?" "Later you'll know" said Ethan. The waiter gave a flower to Carla. She told Ethan "Thanks Ethan!" "Look inside the flower" ethan said. Carla saw a card, saying "I love you Carla, would you be my girlfriend, I know that we only met for a days but my hear is telling me that you're the one I was waiting for." Carla told ethan " Yes ethan, Yes! I love you too!" starting that day they went to movies together, play sports together, hang out together, and especially they loved each other.

CHAPTER 4

Carla received a bad news from Ethan saying " Babe, I have to tell you something, I'm going to go to states for a while, but I'll come back. I love you Carla. I'll miss you. I promise that I'll come back for you.

Carla started crying and told ethan "I love you too, I will wait for you no matter what happens, please come back for me okay!"

Then Ethan told Carla "Goodbye babe! I love you!" Ethan now goes to the airport for his flight.

AFTER 10 YEARS..............

Carla is still waiting for a text from Ethan saying that he'll come back for her....

AFTER 15 YEARS...............

Carla was still waiting. But still theirs no text message from Ethan...

AFTER 20 YEARS..............

Finally Carla received a text message from Ethan

saying " Carla, I'm so sorry that I waited you for a long time, and I didn't came back for you, I know that you can't forgive me for what I have done. to tell you the truth, I went to the states to have my surgery for my cancer, but the doctor told me that my cancer had grown worse and they can't fix it.... I cannot breathe anymore carla, I love you. Goodbye! "He holds his last breath"

-THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY-

Hope you like it everyone! :)

-Joseph Alcarde