He's dating my Sister *Harry Styles*

Kylie's P.O.V

There I sat, on my bed, reading and listening to music. My door creaked open. I looked at it and saw Taylor. "Yeah?" I asked

"I'm making breakfast. Do you want anything?" She asked trying to be nice.

"Um, Nah I'm good." I smiled at her

"Oh, I have a guest coming over. Please dress nicely." She said as she skipped down stairs.

I rolled my eyes as I got up. Making my bed and putting my book and IPod on my desk. As I walked to my closet all I could think about was. Who is the person? Is he/she nice? Is another one of Taylor's boyfriends? Yes, I love Taylor. She's my sister, but, she dates way to many guys. Anyway, as I was looking through my closet my cell phone rang. I answered knowing it was Avi. She's my best friend. I've known her my whole life.

"Hey, Am I still coming over?" She yelled into the phone. I could tell she was smiling.

"I don't know. Taylor's having a guest/guests over." I said as I made my way downstairs.

"-COUGH- Slut -COUGH-" I heard Avi say. I laughed. When I made it downstairs I just about dropped my phone.

"Y-You're Harry Styles." I said wide eyed.

"No I'm Avi , Silly"

"Um, I'll call you back Avi." I said hanging up.

"Ky, There's something I need to tell you," Taylor said. Oh great, What now. "Me and Harry are dating." I dropped my phone. What! She's knows I like Harry. How could she?! When I like Taylor Launter she just has to date him! And, you know who I had to date? Joe Jonas. And when Taylor L. broke with her she dated Joe. And wait wasn't she just dating Connor Kennedy? "Ky, are you okay?"

"Um, yeah. Can Avi come over to swim?" I asked motioning to the pool outside. She nodded linking her arm with Harry's staring into his eyes. I worry about Taylor when she falls in “love” to fast.

I ran upstairs and changed into a poka-dot bikini. I walked back downstairs with my phone,iPod,Flip-Flops,Towel, and sunglasses. I walked out to the pool and saw Avi. "What! How the hell did you get back here?!" She laughed and pointed to Taylor and Harry waiting by the door. "Ohhhhhhhh..." I sat in the tanning chair next to her. "oh Be right back" I ran to the iHome dock anf plugged my iPod in. Rock Me by One Direction came on. I heard Avi laugh. "Don't laugh at mah bouyyyyyyyyyyyzzz" I laughed a little taking off my Flip-Flop and walked to the diving board. "La La Laaaaaaaaaaa" I yelled/sang doing a triple back flip off the diving board.

"Ky!!!" I heard Taylor yell. 

"What?!"

"There are some people I want you to meet."

"Then, bring them back here." I slid out of the pool singing along to the lyrics while tanning. I heard foot-steps.

"Kylie meet Niall,Zayn,Liam,Louis, and you already met Harry." I looked up having my jaw drop. I was sitting infront of One Direction!!! Eeeeeeeeepppppppppppppp!!!!