Chapter 4

(y/n)'s POV

We all walked into the gym and I helped Aoba Johsai and Inarizaki prep (mostly Inarizaki.) 

Once the boys were on the court practicing, and people were flooding into the gym, I walked over to Yuna.

"Hey, Yuna!" I jumped up from behind her and scared her, but failed.

"What's up, loser?" She turned around and gave me a blank stare. "Actually, I don't care. What I do care about is your relationship with Ms. Pothead?" 

"Mr. Pothead?" I asked as we head to the bleachers. We slowly walked behind the benches where the boys sat and were trying to make our way around since that was the only available path.

"Yeah, he smells like marijuana. So, did you guys hook up or something? He seems to be infatuated with you," Yuna over-exaggerated the word "infatuated." I rolled my eyes and looked for my jacket. It was supposed to be near my stuff which was next to the Inarizaki boys bench.

"You looking for something?" Yuna asked as the boys gathered for a water break.

"Yeah, my jacket. I think I left it in my locker. I groaned and looked around some more. "I don't wanna walk all the way there."

"Here. Take mine," I look up to see Rintarou handing me his volleyball jacket. 

He must have heard our conversation. 

I took the jacket gratefully and thanked him. A blush appeared on my face as I remembered what Atsumu told me earlier. I mean it wasn't that big of a deal. He just said (essentially) that Rintarou would be sad if I was cheering on the opponent instead of the team he's on. Which makes sense. I guess I was thinking about it for too long since Yuna shook me back to reality.

"Earth to (y/n). Earth to (y/n)!" She called out. I slipped on the cozy jacket that smelled like him and we walked to the bleachers. "Ugh. You smell like him." I smiled a tiny bit.

"It's not a compliment. You smell like pot. At least you try to cover up the smell with perfume. He is just chilling on his clothes. He probably took a hit before the game." Yuna rolled her eyes.

"He did. We skipped a couple of classes and went to the back of the library and relieved some stress. He says he played better when he's a wee bit baked." I looked her in the eyes with an oh so innocent face. 

"I've never seen such innocent eyes on such a bitch," She scooted away from me a tad bit.

"Hey! What the hell does that mean?"

"It means what it means. Shh. The game is starting."

We watched the game and it was incredible. My eyes caught Rintarou's a couple of times, but he'd immediately look away and smirk. 

He really wanted me to watch him. I blush a the thought. 

The game finally came to an end and Inarizaki won. 

"Take that Oikawa!" I said as he walked up to Yuna (who was right beside me.) 

"I let you guys have that game. I wanted to make them feel good about themselves." He replied as Hajime also walked up to us. 

"Sure you did. Is that why they received your serves so incredibly, or how you messed up those couple of sets. Hmm?" I pestered. The annoyance was visible on his face. Hajime and  I laughed our asses off as Yuna tried to comfort him. "Hey, you did great. I'm just messing with you."

Oikawa gave me a small smile, that quickly turned into a cocky one. "Of course I did great. I'M Oikawa Tooru after all!" He laughed out like a king. I rolled my eyes and saw Rintarou walk out of the gym.