~I'm doing IVF, again~ (5x09)

~Author's Note~

In, "Season 5, Episode 9: The Breaking Point" Addison collapsed and put in the hospital. Jake, who had checked on her said that the IVF didn't work, but when she got back on her feet, they could try it again.

Well, that is what this one-shot about that exact thing. Addison after she gets out of the hospital. She announces to Sam that she is doing IVF again. She doesn't react well. This will be written in No one's POV. Hope you enjoy reading this!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

After a couple of days Addison was ready to go back and do IVF again. And, the first thing she did was to break the news to Sam. Whose reaction was bad.

"What are you thinking, Addison"?! Sam exclaimed.

Addison sighed and said, "I'm thinking about I want a baby, and I'm willing to go though it again", She knew how Sam felt about it.

"Addison! You just got out of the hospital, now you want to go back and do IVF again? You could go back to the hospital again, do you have any idea what could happen? You could be more harmed".

Addison rolled her eyes. She knew why Sam was saying that. He was saying that, because he didn't want to have another baby.

"Sam"!? She said, very slowly. "I'm doing this with or without you. I want a baby and if this IVF this time, it will be worth it. Actually I don't even know why I even told you about this, since you obviously not on board".

Sam sighed and said, "Okay. If you want to".

"I do", she said.

She turned around and walked away from him. 

END OF ONE SHOT!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know what you think about this!

Hope you enjoyed reading this.