~I would have stayed with you (3)~ ♥️ (BTW 4x22 & 5x01)

~Author's Note~

This is the third installment in this one-shot mini series. In this installment, Addison tells Pete that she would have stayed with him, but she thought that Pete should be with Violet for Lucas. They talk about Addison's breakup with Sam. (I know in the show, they had gotten back together during, or around these episodes but for this one-shot series they didn't get back together). 

This is written in No one's POV. Hope you enjoy reading this!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(No one's POV)

That night Addison and Pete had dinner together, that Addison made for them. While they were eating they talked minimally, but after a little while of just eating, Pete looked at her, and said. 

"Is it okay that I came over with Lucas"?, he asked. 

Addison looked over at him and said, "Of course, Pete. It's always good to see you and Lucas too".

"Sorry about you and Sam", Pete said. 

Addison looked at him and said, "Don't be, sorry. It was never going to work out".

Pete looked at the funny and said, "why not"?

Addison sighed and said, "Because I wanted to have a baby and he didn't even try to compromise with me. He flatly said that he wouldn't change his mind, and he thought that he could change my mind and be willing to compromise, which I didn't want to period". 

Pete put his hand on her arm and said, "I'm sorry it didn't work out. I know how much you wanted it to".

"It's okay", Addison said, smiling at him. "Actually I would have stayed with you".

Pete looked at her, startled. "You would have"?

"Yes, I would have but I thought that it would be better if you were with Violet, since she is Lucas's mother. And I...", she was interrupted by Pete stopping her. 

"Addie! It's okay I understand. To be honest, Violet and I we always had a ruff time, and never got along, had fights a lot. I'm not saying that I'm perfect but I'm just saying that you and I are perfect and I'm not saying that you and I won't have fights now and then, but maybe we could try at it, one more time"? He asked. 

She looked up at him and nodded. They were going to give their relationship another chance. 

TO BE CONITINUED!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let me know what you think about this!

Hope you enjoyed reading this!