Y/N Potter

Ok, well this is just wonderful you think as you wait in a train station, looking for Platform 9 ¾, but not finding it.

You sit back and lean against a worn brick wall, waiting for something, anything unusual to happen. This was your first year at Hogwarts and it couldn't be going worse. You are a third year, just like your brother, the famous Harry Potter. You have been at Durmstrang for two years now but decided to switch because it was just plain boring. (Honestly you were expelled because you got in a fight, haha, woops)

No one really knew about you, even though you were marked by Voldemort too, but not on your head. No, your mother was grabbing you in her arms when Voldemort killed her, his spell rickashayed off her body and hit you in the side, leaving a scar that looked like a wolf had attacked you.

 No, your mother was grabbing you in her arms when Voldemort killed her, his spell rickashayed off her body and hit you in the side, leaving a scar that looked like a wolf had attacked you

                                                                              (Like that but lower and longer)

Just as you were about to give up, someone with the same cart as you ran past you and towards a wall in between Platform 9 and 10. What is she doing?!?! You freak as she runs right THROUGH the wall

"What the fuck" you whisper and watch the older people she came with, follow after her

After another 30 seconds, you grew the balls to try the same thing, hoping it would work because if not, it will hurt.

You stand in front of the wall, looking around to make sure no one is watching you, then run half speed at the wall. You close your eyes when you reach the wall and feel a sudden change of air. Your eyes open and you gasp, you weren't at the regular train station anymore.

You look around at everything, trying to take it in. You turn back around , only to be met with a brick wall, How in Merlin's Beard!

The inside is filled with luggage and workers and smoke. You arrived about 30 minutes early so you would know what to do. The train was red and black with the numbers, 5927, on the front. It was bloody huge, the inside probably bigger.

You give your luggage to the workers and walk into the train, finding it mainly empty, an occasional person here and there. Hoping that there are no such thing as assigned seats, you sit in the back of the train so you can see everyone who gets on, including your brother.

You wrote him letters about once a month, but he never responded. Even though you were twins, you grew more and more distance the older you got. The Duersley were determined to keep you living in the attic, and Harry under the stairs, as far apart as possibly.

You didn't go home this summer, or the last on. You stayed at school because you were allowed to at Durmstrang, but not Hogwarts which made you a little mad, having to spend your summers with your brother.

At Durmstrang you were a favorite student. Karpov liked you because you could complete all of your fighting classes and School classes. He also kind of liked the fact that you got into fights to prove your dominance.