Gettin down and dirty

WARNING: contains sexual content
Justin's POV

To get Selena's mind off Anton, I talked her into going to a club with me so we could have a good fun night together. It's one of the most popular clubs in LA and it's just gonna be us and tons of other Celebs.

"Babe? You ready?" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah! I'm coming" I heard the sound of her heels running down the hall.

"Hey don't run with heels!"

"Whoops" she laughed. She made it to the stairs and she looked absolutely amazing.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" she stuck her tongue out at me.

"Watch it missy I'll bite that tongue of yours" I winked. She gasped and covered her mouth. I laughed. She walked down the stairs and we headed to the club.

Selena's POV

I was wearing a short black dress with black pumps with my natural curls and Justin wore his black shirt with black skinnys and white Supra's. Once we got to the club we got to enter right away since it was rented out. We walked in holding hands, and Justin led me to a booth.

"Hey guys!" Ryan and his girlfriend greeted us.

"Hey" I smiled, I hugged Ashley as Ryan and Jay did their bro hug.

"Are you guys back together?" She asked. I just shrugged my shoulders, not even knowing what was going on. Everything has been crazy. After talking for a while, Nicki Minajs song ft. Ariana Grande, Get on your knees started to play. "lets go dance!" She grabbed my hand and I followed her to the dance floor.

Justin's POV

Ashley pulled Selena out to the Dance floor, dancing to Get On Your Knees. They had a couple shots before then so they had to be a little tipsy. I looked back at Ryan and he was just looking at them. I turned around and saw that they were grinding on each other. It was a HUGE turn on. I mean how can it not be? Two girls dancing dirty together, it's sexy as fuck.

"I don't need a dozen roses
You ain't gotta wine and dine me, no
I don't need a pretty poet
Ooh, gettin' all emotional"

Ryan and I decided to go join the girls. I walked up behind Selena, snaking my arms around her waist while she was dancing.

"You gotta beg for it, beg for it
I wanna see you lookin' up
Baby, I'ma need you to beg for it"

She turned around, shaking her finger, going along with the song. I groaned and she laughed, turning back around and began to grind on my crotch.

"Get on your knees, get on your knees, get on your knees
Baby, just get on your knees"

The dance just got hotter and hotter and I wanted her so badly right now.

"Say pretty please, say pretty please, say pretty please
Baby, just say pretty please"

She turned around, putting her arms around my neck and attacked my lips with hers. My hands slid down to her ass and I squeezed it, causing her to jump a little bit. I pulled away and smirked. After that dance we had a couple more shots & drinks before getting a ride home. As we got into our limo I closed the small window so the driver couldn't see or hear us. I kissed her soft lips and we fell back onto the seat. Our kiss got more heated and my hand slipped up her dress to her panties, causing her to gasp in the kiss. I pushed her panties aside, feeling that she was soaked. I smirked at the thought of how I made her that wet. I entered a finger, making her moan my name quietly. I pumped in and out slowly, adding another finger.

"Fuck, Justin" she moaned.

"I know baby, just wait until we get home"

I went a little faster, feeling her walls begin to tighten, so I quickly pulled my fingers out.

"What the hell Jay?!" She whisper yelled, looking up at me pissed. I laughed and kissed her.

"We're home, we can continue inside" I grabbed her hand, as she fixed her dress and we got out walking to the door. Once we got in, I picked her up and brought her to her room. She kicked off her heels and I took my shoes off. I gently laid her on the bed and climbed on top of her. Not wasting any time, we both really wanted each other, we took our clothes off and I entered her, letting her adjust for a minute since the last time she did it was when we were last together.

"Mmmm" she moaned loudly.

"Fuck" I groaned. I love the feeling of being inside of her. I picked up the pace, going in and out faster.

"Holy fuck, oh Jay, deeper please!" She screamed. I did what was asked and I went as deep as I could, making both of us to moan each other's names.

Selena's POV

All you could hear was us moaning, the feeling was so amazing I never wanted him to stop. His lips went to my neck, leaving me a hickey. He brought my hands above my head and he intertwined our hands as he did long hard thrusts, causing the bed to hit the wall.

"Shit Sel" he moaned.

"I'm gonna-" his last thrust was the last and I hit my high, making me moan his name one last time as I came. He thrusted a couple more times before he came, rolling off to the side, trying to catch his breath, me doing the same. He wrapped his arms around me as we both fell asleep.

TMZ:

Selena Gomez is back on the Bieber train ... clutching and grabbing onto him on Monday night after partying all night!

... Justin and Selena partied together at Bootsy Bellows --at a birthday celebration for a friend -- and it appears she never left his side. We were told that Selena and Justin got a little carried away while dancing, maybe some dirty dancing happened? A close source said they saw Justin and Selena leave together, apparently heading back to her place.

Selena was right about needing that Rehab awhile back because she sure is addicted to Bieber!