The Adventure (Part 1)

It was a rather fantastic day, here in DuckBerg. Everybody was driving their tornadoes to work. Because life is most definitely like a hurricane, here in DuckBerg. However, there were three guys and they were just chillin'. Their names were Gullbert, Bubbles, and Fishy. Their favorite pass-time was to sit on the couch and eat potato chips, and drink cheesecake smoothies. So one afternoon, when they were sipping their delightfully sugary cheesecake smoothies, they noticed that there was no food left to absorb. This was devastating. Their pass-time favorite foods had all been eliminated. So, Gullbert was all like, "What're we gonna do?"
And Bubbles responded with, "I has no idea bruh."
Fishy calmly cleared his throat and stated: "Fellow friends we have in fact devoured the entire abundance of slurpable cheesecake, and potato crisps."
All three gasped simultaneously. And so, bubbles was like: "Yo we gotta go get some more grub or I'm gonna drop dead."
So, they were all wondering: 'Where are we going to go?' 'I do not know of any places where we can purchase both slurpable cheesecake and potato crisps' 'We need to find some grub m8'
And thus, started the adventure for survival.
After these series of events, we end up where we are now.
All of a sudden, Gullbert stepped up and announced: "I know where we can get our food."
Bubbles interjected: "Where is this place?"
Fishy exclaimed: "I know where this place is! It is in the deepest darkest of places. A place where you must never venture into without a purpose. This place, is Dini's Basement."
So the three adventurous lads, scavenged all that they deemed important for this dangerous quest.
So after the three pals had gathered their cargo, they headed outside of their minuscule town.
They ventured across many states until they reached the doorstep of Dini's house, where they rang the doorbell and were politely welcomed inside by Dini's mother.
After entering Dini's homely habitat, they noticed that the enclosure was beautifully furnished, as well as being oddly eerie. The second thing that was noticed by the boys was a strange scent of pineapple baguette.
So Fishy, admiring the wonderfully heartwarming smell, inquired upon Dini's mother, "What is this wonderful smell?"
Dini's mother replied with: "It is a simple recipe for dish water."
Dini then emerged from his cave and asked in a not-so-welcoming tone, "Who are these arrogant imbeciles? I mean, first they arrive at the door and forcefully barge in, and now they question the scent of my mother's dish water? How can you act so oblivious towards their unruly behavior dear mother?"
The three boys except for Fishy stood there dumbfounded. Fishy then, bowed and politely apologized to the inhabitants of this home.
A smile then, slowly creeped onto Dini's face as he complimented: "This one's not so bad. What is your name dear child?"
Fishy then replied: "My title is in fact: Fishigonious Glubs. Fishy for short."
Dini introduced himself as well. "Nice to meet you Fishy! My name is Dini Spartan."
Then the two boys, Bubbles and Gullbert, apologized and stated their identification.
Dini then retorted: "Well, I guess they aren't to terrible." Dini then warmly invited them into his strangely bright cave, where he sat them down in three conveniently placed cushioned chairs. It was almost like Dini had been planning to let them enter his sleeping quarters but the boys, too preoccupied with Dini's sudden change of heart, failed to notice this.