Is this love? (🥀Armin x reader 🥀)

————————————————————————-
                                       A/N
HEYYY IM NOT WRITING ABOUT FNF RN BC MY FRIEND JUST JOINED WATTPAD AND SHE WANTS TO WRITE STORYS WITH ME AND STUFF SO IM WRITING ABOUT  ARMIN AND THEY'RE WRITING ABOUT LEVI 🥲
I ALSO STARTED WATCHING AOT DONT BULLY PLS 😨
BTW THIS IS IN A RANDOM PLACE LIKE IF NOTHING HAPPENED 🔪
————————————————————————-
You and your old friend,Mikasa, walk down a hall in the local library. Mikasa is a old friend of yours since you were 4/5.
Mikasa: are you seeing anyone?
You: No! In fact, why would you ask?
Mikasa: well... I don't know... I just started to think you liked Armin..?
You: I don't Silly! Do you like him?
Mikasa: I-I don't like anyone!
You: do you like Eren~
Mikasa: No! I mean yes, maybe....
You: just tell him already! You might have a chance!
Mikasa: he might say no...!
You: maybe? Eren literally saved your life from becoming a slave?
Mikasa: I know I know! It still doesn't mean he likes me!
You: I know! But you have been with him since you were nine years old, so it's not like you like him right off the bat!
Mikasa: fine! I'll ask him when we're alone together...
You: yay!
Mikasa: who do you like?
You: to be honest, there was no one in my life but my parents and that's it, I was the only child you know?
Mikasa: oh, the only friends you had were me,Eren, and Armin, wait... do you like Armin?!
You can feel your cheeks getting hotter already. You have been having a crush ever since you have seen Armin.

Smiling Mikasa 💗You: NO! I really don't know who I like!Mikasa: your jokes aren't funny Y/N! I know you like him!You: STOP MIKASA! *~giggle~*Mikasa joins in with you, then stops

Smiling Mikasa 💗
You: NO! I really don't know who I like!
Mikasa: your jokes aren't funny Y/N! I know you like him!
You: STOP MIKASA! *~giggle~*
Mikasa joins in with you, then stops.
You: i-I don't know... can I just find out who I like?
Mikasa: maybe? Hey, I say we all go out together and see how it goes, and you and Armin can stay alone most of the time and see how it's like! If he's a little suspicious to me I'll just ask him if he likes you!
You liked the idea but a deep feeling inside you just got triggered... was it love?
You: that's sounds like a good idea... but I think I'll pass...
Mikasa: fine! If you don't go then you like him right in the spot and I'll tell him!
You: Hey! Fine. I'll go...
Mikasa: good! At 5:53 at the cafe Go get ready or something silly
You: okay...
You walk away from Mikasa, feeling butterflies in your stomach. You walk home that was about 4 minutes away from the local Library.
You: hey mom! I'm going to go out again later!
Mom: alright! For how long though? You've been out for almost 2 hours today!
You: that's not a lot though! *~whimpers~*
Mom: for me it was! Where are you going?
You: I'm going out with Mikasa!
Mom: oh! I like her so I'll let you go... but only for 6 hours!
You: why all of a sudden you want to let me go?
Mom: because I like her and you learn how go get social with her, now get ready or your not going!
You: yay! Okay!
You put on a random outfit
*~2 OPTIONS~*

 but only for 6 hours!You: why all of a sudden you want to let me go?Mom: because I like her and you learn how go get social with her, now get ready or your not going!You: yay! Okay!You put on a random outfit*~2 OPTIONS~*