Tag 1. From DemigodWizardress

Soo, I don't know what order I'm getting these, but I don't want to sort through my email again to find out so....

Yeah here's the first tag I'm actually doing. 

*ahem*

Sexuality? I suppose I'm Questioning right now, which means I don't know yet. I haven't felt that way for someone as of now so I'm going with this. 

Gender? I'm a girl, she/her

Hair color? Brown, but I'm thinking of dying the ends pink. 

Eye color? Also brown. 

Do you like someone? I literally just explained that three questions ago. Hellhound no. 

Middle name? Laura. I have a weird first and last name for an American(gee, thanks Dad, for giving me the weird name but not letting me grow up bilingual because you were too lazy to learn Italian), so my parents gave me a normal middle name as an escape. 

Last person you texted? My old friend Callie, when she came out as bi to me. 

Last song you listened to? I can't remember. Does it count if it's one of those classical music things with the narration of the story that does with it? Because if so, I listened to one of those for the Snow Queen. 

Battery percentage? I'm on a Mac, dammit. You made me move just to figure out it was 37%. 

Female best friend?  I don't think anyone considers me their best friend....but I have a long-term friend Phoebe who I would consider the closest thing to it. 

Male best friend? See above, except with my friend Ash instead of Phoebe. 

Fave OTP? WHY MUST I CHOOSE!?!? Fine, Hiccstrid, my first OTP, or Zallie, my real-life ship. 

Why did you make an account? I was searching for httyd pics on google, found a Wattpad story, and wanted to make a comment, so woop! I made an account!

Lock screen? I made it when I was little and it looked cool...it's an outdated picture but I DON'T CARE. 

Birthday? July 9th

Birthday? July 9th. I'm not dumb enough to put the year. 

Tag 20 people: I'm not tagging 20 people, so. 

imjustgonnareadhere

Sassy_Blue_Cookies

caramelfantic

Blogger2007

WinterBlossom39

That's enough, don't try and convince me otherwise. 

See ya next time, 

-Cat =^.^=