Part 1

Peter a.k.a Quicksliver p.o.v

I was just talking with all of the kids at the mansion then all of sudden I see a girl walk in. She had red hair and was wearing a red shirt with black jacket. She looked fine in till Jean walked in with her boyfriend. The girl look weird at Jean then she said in a weird accent " Where is Peter Maximoff". That was me, do I say it or not. But then that is when professor came and said " Hello and why are you here" he said that kind I thought. " I'm looking for Peter Maximoff" she said mad. That is when I said " I'am Peter Maximoff and how do you know my name?" she said "I need you to come with me now". I thought should i go but then she grabbed my hand then that's when thing  started to get real. I said " LET ME GO NOW" . Then I started to go fast  she couldn't hold me so that's when she used her powers to lifted two trees and was going to  hit the house then Jean used her powers to pick it back up and place it back to where it was and said " If you want peter then you have to get over us " Jean used her powers to fight her it was super crazy then the professor told me to go in the house but I want to stay but I knew that I should do it so that is want I did. Well the the x men was fighting the weird lady I thought I should help but then that is when I saw these people. They looked weird. One had a hamer, and i  looked at the other one and he had a shield and one was green. there was so many but then that's when I saw the lady she said " I LOST MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER HAVE YOU WILL DIE TRYING TO HURT ME JUST LEAVE AND LET ME HAVE PETER" then guy with the shield said" Wanda let us help you I need you to trust me okay".  She started to come down then  this guy with a metal arm said " She has lost all the people she loved".

  A/N 

i hope you liked this part this my 2nd story story