Valt aoi

(n/n): nickname(y/n): your name(L/n): Last name(e/c): eye color(h/c): hair color(s/c): skin color

(n/n): nickname
(y/n): your name
(L/n): Last name
(e/c): eye color
(h/c): hair color
(s/c): skin color

**3rd person pov**
you were walking outside of of your house you walk into the park to enjoy the view you find your short boyfriend and his friends you walk into to them and said "hi valt" as you little wave to him as he looks with his eyes widened then he he grins and said "(n/n) your here" as he runs to you and jumped at you causing both of you fall with him on top of you giving you a kiss at cheek with you blushing bright red as their friends looks at him with shocked face as their innocent friends can do that as they look at girl with (h/c) and (e/c) with (s/c) and said "valt who's she" as valt looks at them and said "oh everyone this is (L/n) (y/n) my girlfriend and (n/n) these are my friends the bey club" as a certain albino looks at the (h/c) girl with shock and said "(y/n)~nee what are you doing here" as she looks the albino with widened face at first but she recognized him and said "hey cousin" as their friends looks shocked and said "COUSIN" as she said "yup i'm shu's older cousin by a few months" even though she's shorter then shu but a little taller then valt said "hey (n/n) why are you here" as she said "i wanted to see if you wanna hang out like a date" as valt looks at her and without thinking grabs her hand and runs away from their friends and her cousin as she looks at him and said "valt where are you taking me" as he stop and looks with their hands intertwined and valt leans in and kissed her and she was shocked at first but she kissed back as valt put his hands on her waist and she put her hands around her neck pulled him closer as they broke the kiss and valt put his forehead on her's and said "i love you (n/n)" as she smiled at him and said "i love you to valty"