🍋 Alex x Slam (Noah ) Part 2 🍋

After that incident Alex and Noah kept their distance from each other. That flaming interaction left a visible mark on their friendships just like the hickeys on Alex's neck left by Noah. The more time passed, the more their hunger for physical friction grew. It became unbearable to keep up with it, they had to meet up again like the old times, in the boys' lockerooms.
Noah sent a dry " hey wanna meet up " text to his ex one night stand in hope to talk aftet all this time. Alex's cheeks were on fire, he was so flustered that the guy who was on his mind 24/7 texted him out of the sudden. What should he say? How come he only decided to text him now? Why does he wanna meet up? Is this even a good thing? What if he hated him since that specific night? So many thoughts were racing inside his tiny little brain, bombarded by negative thoughts, he trembled out of hesitation. He took a long breath, pushed all the negative emotions aside and replied with " yeah sur ".
After planning the date and hour they met up to this one room who once was the boys' lockeroom where they shared a lot of good memories include that hot steamy night. They entered the room and sat down on the sofa, surprisingly after all this time the furniture remained intact. There was an awkward silence, Alex felt really tense, all this made him so anxious that he felt the urge to attack his nails with his mouth but resisted the urge.
" So..." began Noah, leading towards Alex, " Do you wanna... Do it again ..? ", he breathed out.
" Sure.." gulped Alex as he got closer, closing the space between their bodies.
" Nah fam that's sus, I'm not actually gay "
" W-what?— "
" I was joking, shut up and let's have gay sex fag " lastly added Noah before passionately kissing the brunette next to him.

They had a loving anal sex all night long, they were so caught up with their gay feelings that they didn't realize that a red astronaut midget was watching them all along... AMONGUV⁉️⁉️⁉️