🍋 Alex x Slam 🍋

⇝ No Homo

Author Note :
Ok so, this is my first lemon/NSFW/hentai fanfic so it might be really cringy  also this will be pretty gay so get ready 👈🤠👈
GOD! I cringed so much while doing this so y'all better like it 🔪🔪
Also from now one I'll add titles/names to my fanfics :)

Contains : Gay stuff, Sub & Dom, Anal ofc ( lolololol )and Swearings

You guys asked for it.

━━━━▣━━◤◢━━▣━━━━━

Things were getting pretty hot in the boy's lockeroom ; one minute ago Alex and Slam were joking about being together and now Alex was pinned down by Slam who was on top on him.

" Wha- D-dude what are you doing...? " Alex asked while being a blushing mess. He didn't understand what was happening, how did they end up in this situation?

Slam didn't answer instead he leans in for a kiss, his lips eargely clashed against Alex's. However Alex was in complete shock, he was frozen in place. Slam decided to take advantage of his confusion to slide his tongue in,exploring his wet mouth. It had a strong taste of mixed alcohol, vodka and wine mixed together to be more specific. Usually it would be considered as a turn off, but not for Slam since he was a fan of alcohol himself.

Alex finally broke the kiss to breathe and finally murmured,  " What the fu- Hah! "
He moaned at the sudden touch of his crotch. Slam smirks seeing Alex so helpless to his touch, he took Alex's hoodie off to leave him in a grey t-shirt and began attacking his neck, when he finally found the good spot he started bitting but making sure to not break the skin with his sharp canines. He slips his hands under the grey t-shirt and starts touching his friend's chest. He starts traveling his hands all over Alex's chest, not a single part remaining untouched. Alex for his part, was a moaning mess ; He couldn't think straight ( probably because he wasn't straight haha, okay sorry, back to the story ),each slight touch on his chest made him feel many things he couldn't explain, all his senses were fucked up ( like him hahahha ), all he could do was moan in pure pleasure.
Slam's hands were traveling from his chest to his pants, he quickly unbuckles Alex's pants and throws them in the other corner of the room.

" Slam.. " murmured Alex, breathless , Slam on the other hand remained silent. He looks down at Alex and smirks before slipping his own pants off ( let's act like Slam is wearing clothes in this okay- ). Alex couldn't help but blush at the view of Slam being hard down there, Slam gave him a questioning look to go further. Alex buried his face in his face while blushing real hard then nodded, giving him his permission to continue.

Slam took off his boxers and did the same for Alex's. He took Alex's hands of his face to plant a small kiss on his lips before positioning himself at his entrance. He grabs his hips and finally penetrates him ,
" Dammit Alex you're so fucking tight! "
" It's not my fault! I've never been ass fucked befo- Hah~ "
Slam kept thrusting,ignoring Alex's groans and complains, eventually the pain turned into uncontrollable pleasure and so Alex's complains turned into loud moans that sounded like music to Slam. He was admiring Alex's face and each small movement he was doing ; his leaking rolled eyes, his tongue hanging out of his mouth, his crimson red face, a typical ahegao face. His left hand griping on his hair in pleasure and the other one digging into Slam's clothed back.
He loved seeing him like that, he loved being in control, he loved being dominant.

" Slam..I'll-whispers Alex to Slam, trying to not let any audible moan out. Slam interrupts him in the middle of his sentence by putting his finger on his lips, he took a deep breath before looking at him straight in the eyes " Me too.. " he murmured before kissing him passionately and thrusted one last time, deep inside him before releasing his semens.

He pulls away and falls down next to Alex, trying to catch his breath. Alex took his helmet that fell on the floor when Slam pinned him down and put in on his head. He turns around and buries his head into Slam's raven black hoodie ( let's act that he wears a hoodie too- ). Slam runs his hand under his helmet and caress his cheek, he looks down at him and leans down to kiss his helmet and wraps his arms around his slim body to bring his dear friend closer to him. Alex looks up into the demon's eyes, instead of having his iconic frown indicating his constant disapproval on his face, he had a smug face on, satisfied with himself for what just happened.

" You're so fucking gay " Chuckled Alex while cuddling into Slam's chest. Slam sat up and put Alex into his lap to hug him before whispering to him,

" It's not gay if you say no homo ~ "

Meanwhile in the girl's room :

" What is happening in the guy's lockers? " questioned Sun with a worried look. " They're probably fucking " responded Vennu while eating a piece of pizza and sitting on the couch. " Yeah totally " said Rainbow with a Lenny face before grabbing a piece of pizza too. " I wonder who's the top ~ " giggled Lexy who was imagining the whole scene  in her head. " Me too " Chimed Alexa who stopped reading her Invader Zim x Reader fanfics to join the conversation about her gay friends. They were all talking about how hot that must be except for Sun, Marestea,Pickle and Dweeb ; Marestea was out , Pickle was listening to My Chemical Romance with her headphones on, Dweeb was eating salad while watching Netflix series on her phone and poor Sun was covering her ears trying to protect the innocence that was remaining , questioning how she ended up being their friend and why she's still here.