4. Day 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was hot, so freaking hot outside and it wasn't even noon yet. Squinting my eyes i glanced up at the sun, sweat pouring off my body, I was exhausted after the work out at the apartment building then the run over here. I could hardly feel my feet.

"Faster"

I glanced over at him, he was glaring at his stopwatch his eyes not even looking at me.

I shut my eyes, tilting my head back as i jogged on the spot, my knees hitting the beam he placed in front of me.

I cursed when I missed it a few times, the guy's got an eye of an eagle no way he's going to miss my slip ups.

"Your knees need to touch it every time, pick up your feet!"

He was pushing me to hard, ever since the other day we haven't talked only trained. That was three days ago...three days of this hell. He didn't say anything to me only what he wanted me to do. We never made eye contact and we were always at least five feet away from each other in distance.

He was meaner and he was pushing me to far. The last three days the work outs were to tough, to intense for my body and i was sore all over.

He had me running the stairs, going on jogs, suicide to squats to planking on the wall. I couldn't even feel my arms yesterday after the rope workout. It was to much in a short amount of time and my body was giving up.

The burning sensation was to much and i couldn't take it anymore i felt myself drop to the ground.

"Get up"

Panting i pushed my bangs from my face and looked up at him. The sun was to bright and i had to squint to get a better look at him as he towered over me.

"I can't, it hurts" I could hardly breath and he wanted me to get up?

"You didn't even try" He spat crossing his arms across his chest and returning back to his full length.

Biting my tongue i pushed my arms against the ground forcing my legs to move and get me back on my feet but the sharp pain that ran through my legs were to much and i felt myself drop again.

"Try again"

"I can't" I pushed my hair from my face and glared up at him.

"I don't care my job is to train you not listen to you complain now get up! We're starting from the beginning"

He pulled the stopwatch out of his shorts and restarted the time again, raising an eyebrow he looked down at me.

"Didn't I tell you to get up?"

Tears whelmed in my eyes and I quickly looked down so he wouldn't see, blinking furiously to try and rid them. I was not going to cry in front of this mother fucker, he doesn't deserve the pleasure of seeing my tears. I forced myself to try and stand, my legs shook as i pushed myself off the ground, half way up my legs gave up and i fell to the ground again.

Reaching up I wiped the tears that fell from my eyes and held in a sob. My legs hurt so bad and i didn't know what to do.

"Clover.."

"I can't!" I screamed rubbing my eyes trying to force the tears from falling.

It got quite for a minute and I didn't dare look up at him, i didn't want to see the annoyance and scowl on his face. The same look he has been giving me the past three days.

A gasp escaped me when i felt Tyler arms under me, he lifted me one arm holding my upper body the other under my legs.

"What are you doing?" But he didn't answer, as he walked toward his house. I settled against him as he walked through his home, my heart beating from our proximity. We haven't been this close in three days and god help me I wanted to be closer. I wanted to kiss him, taste him feel him. I just want-