The Trainer & The Chef

"So your really going to do it?"

Clover smiled as she re read the memo she had received from her manager. She tapped her newly polished finger tips on her table as she thought over the new request the grin on her face widening.

"Oh god! You are aren't you?" Tammy, Clover's best friend of 21 years questioned; her face in horror as she saw the huge smile on her best friends face.

"Clo! you can't do this!" She protested spinning Clover to face her.

"Sure I can" She beamed pushing Tammy out of the way and clapped her hands. She hasn't been this excited since her food frozen line went world wide.

"Tammy if anyone can do this I can!" Clover replied her eyes narrowing at her best friend, angered by her doubt in her.

Tammy froze realizing she was about to get into an arguement.

"Clo that's not what I meant" She replied trying to save her ass "It's a 42k run! Clover! Jesus you don't even work out how are you going to do a 42k marathon and on top of that try to win it!"

Clover grinned "I have a plan! And it's a good one!"

Tammy waited for Clover to answer and when she didn't she motioned with her hand, trying to get her to confess.

"Clover! Spill it!"

Clover chuckled at her friends eagerness.

"I'm going to hire a trainer"

"A trainer?"

"And not just any trainer" She continued holding up her finger, leaning down and opened up an internet browser and typed in his name.

Tammy leaned forward trying to get a better view of the name her bestfriend just typed.

"Him" She breathe out biting her lip as she felt her stomach flutter.

"Tyler Brantford?" Tammy questioned in disbelief a scowl on her face, arms crossing over her cheast as she straightened up.

"The one and only" She whispered her heart beating a little faster as she continued to chew her bottom lip and gaze at his picture.

God he was handsome, with his thick unruly black hair and dark blue eyes. His chizzed and well defined chin and, those lips of his full and pouty. And then there was his body- dear god his body, her eyes darkened just looking at it. His stood tall at 6'3 with a long and lean torso his body full muscle, he was topless in this picture giving her a beautiful view of those well sculpted abs. This man was nothing but a real definition of a man with the way he looked, talked and acted; his body oozing out sex appeal.

She felt a twitch of desire roll through her body as she gazed at him.

Tammy watched her best friend as she stood analyzing the photo of Tyler. She knew she had a thing for him since the first time she saw him at the the TV studio.

"Finally making your move?" Tammy questioned her eyebrow raised.

Clover snapped out of her daze and glanced over at Tammy.

"What? No, he's the best you know that" And she wasn't lying Tyler Brantford was the best in the whole country and the world knew that. If anyone can help her do this marathon it would be him.

"Right" She stated smiling to herself.

"Shut up" Clover snapped her hands on her hips but she couldn't help stop the smile on her face.

Tammy shook her head and took a drink from her bottle of V8 realizing a flaw in her friends plan.

"You know he doesn't train anyone privately anymore right?"