top george

Dream was shocked, he's never been the one sitting in the chair before. But before dream could say anything george smashed his lips against dreams. Dream kept biting George's bottom lip asking for a entrance, and george allowed him. George allowed Dream to explore every inch of his mouth, he even let Dream shove his tongue down his throat a little. George's hands were grabbing hand fulls of dreams hair, and dreams hand were on George's back. After a few minutes Dream picked up george and shoved two couches together, while still making our with george.

He slowly laid george down getting onto of him. He slowly unbuckled George's belt, and pulled off his pants, then his shirt. George then slowly undid dreams lingerie, and slid it off. They looked at eachother for a moment fully naked. Then kissed, george slowly spinning him till he was hovering onto of dreams dick.

"Are you sure about this?" Dream asked

(Dream has a 13 inch dick)

"Yea," he responded hesitantly

He then slowly let himself sink onto dreams dick, moaning after every inch that he took. He made it half way before stopping so he could stretch. He sat there for a minute then Dream grabbed his hips, and slammed him down onto his cock. George moaned so loud it almost sounded like a scream. He sat there for a minute to get use the the size. Then started bouncing himself on dreams cock.

George started moaning so loud dream could hear it over the music coming from down the hall, from the main area. All dream could hear was George's sweet lovable moans as he bounced himself on his own dick. After a few minutes dream took george and pick him up till only his tip was in him. Then slammed george all the way down onto his dick, almost shoving his balls into him. George basicly screamed, but dream loved it. Dream repositioned himself every few minutes until he hit George's good spot.

"Oh you like it there?" Dream said with a smirk on his face

"Y-yes" George said as he shook his head

Dream then slammed himself into George's prostate and started trusting into him. George's moans were even more delightful than before.

"I-Im go-gonna cum" George said while moaning

"Don't worry baby I am to" dream responded

A couple moments they both came, george came all over dreams stomach and chest, and dream same deep inside of george. George then collapsed onto dream, and dreams hugged him.

"Damn baby.....you have some skill" dream said

"Shut up" george responded as he fell asleep on dream.

After dream was sure george was asleep, he walked them over to the bathroom that was connected to the room. And sat george down on the toilet and cleaned him up, then he cleaned himself up. And walked them over to a clean couch and waited for george to wake up.

Word count: 491

Authors note:
Sry if that was crappy this is my first time writing a full time story, especially smut. Also I'm tired, and I decided to make this before I went to sleep.(also I couldn't think of a fucking name, so yea the names crappy)