Chapter 1.

"Ughh!! Why are all guys the same?!" Christine yelled.

"Calm down, sweetie. What happened?" Angela soothingly added.

"That bitch dumped me! He dumped me for a girl he didn't even know!" You could tell she was pissed! She was yelling really loud and the huge house we had echoed. That didn't help.

"Look, it's okay. There'll be other guys."

"NO! No more guys! You were right, Angela. All guys are the same!" She shouted.

"Let's make a pact. No more guys. Just you and me." Angela mentioned.

"Lets just go down stairs and relax. Maybe watch T.V.? I bought new gummie bears today!" Christine said aggravated. Christine only had 1 weakness, gummie bears.

---------------------------------------------------

*Flipping channels*

"Ughh! There's nothing on!... Ohh! Wait..." Christine exclaimed.

"In other news, the British/Irish boyband preforms on The Today Show on Janurary 2, 2013." The T.V. spilled.

"Eww! Change the channel! You know I hate One Direction!" Angela yelled at Christine as she threw a pillow at her.

*Ding! Dong!*

"Did you invite anyone over?" Christine and Angela asked each other...

"No..."

"I'll get it..." Angela said questionably. As Angela answered the door, she called for Christine.

"It's for you!" Angela yelled towards the livingroom where Christine was.

"Hello?" Christine asked.

"Christine Wood?" The strange men at the door asked.

"Yeah. And you are?" She asked.

"We are with the 'Win A Day' contest you entered. You have won a day with One Direction. Congratulations!"

"Oh my gosh! I finally get to meet my future husbands!!" Christine screamed.