seven

hey besties !!!!

i hope y'all like this !

also kinda sad lol

:)

enjoy !!

zach was sitting in his room. it was the next weekend and zach was having a hard time.

he was in his chair. he had just gotten home from school and his mom had to go back to work.

he was alone.

zach hated being alone.

he looked over at the framed photo on the wall of his teammates.

that's when ollie's face flashed in his head. ollie was their goalie. he was a sophomore but was so unbelievably good. him and zach were really good friends.

after the crash and the bus came to a halt ollie was on top of zach.

he died on impact.

zach remembers being in pain and not being able to move, ollie's full body weight on him.

zach never told anyone about that.

zach remembers the younger boys blood dripping onto his cheek.

zach remembers sobbing out his name.

zach remembers the emt pulling him off of zach.

zach remembers the pain.

zach wanted to forget.

zach wiped his face and looked at his legs.

he hated them.

he hated how they wouldn't work.

"why couldn't you just fucking work?!"

zach hit his leg. he sobbed as he felt nothing. he hit it again. and again. and again.

he felt nothing.

zach gripped his hair as he let out sob after sob. he needed someone. he needed someone to come home.

"god damnit!"

zach couldn't breathe. he couldn't focus.

zach pushed himself out to the living room and to the house phone. he dialed his mom's number.

"zach?"

"mom-" zach covered his mouth as he let a sob slip past his lips.

"it's okay sweetheart. i'm on my way."

"thank you."

"can you try and breathe bud? you're going to make yourself sick." his moms voice was calm, which relaxed zach.

zach leaned on the back of the couch and closed his eyes. he gasped in small breaths.

"i'll be there in a few minutes."

zach nodded even if she couldn't see him. zach's cries slowly turned into small hiccups.

"that's perfect."

it was quiet for a bit before zach heard the front door being unlocked.

"zach? oh there you are." his mom walked over to him and turned him around. she knelt on the floor and pulled him into her arms. "you're okay. is it getting bad again?"

zach nodded into her shoulder. "thought about him again."

"oh hun. i'm so sorry." his mom rubbed his back.