Chapter 3

Chapter 3

We all are wondering the same thing. Why are the police here? " Is one of you Andromeda Cole?" An officer asks. " I am." I say. " We have a reason to believe that your father did this to the bus. He filed a missing persons report for you, so you have to come with us now." he says. " I am not going any where near him. He abused me! He drinks until he can't feel the pain! I'm not going back to that bastard even if i am his daughter!" I yell at the cop." If you not going to come with us then we have to charge these boys with kidnapping. Do you really want us to do that?" he tells me. "Anna go with him. We'll be there as soon as we can." Oli tells me.

Oli's P.O.V

No way in hell was I going to let that bastard ruin her life. "Boys I think it's time we pay her father a visit." I may or may not have gotten a hold of Anna's address. We all get into my car and drive to her house. From the outside it looks very normal. A light blue house with white trim. I knew the second we got up to the door we were going to have a fight. I handed each of the guys a ski mask. " We can't have him knowing what we look like." I tell them. I walk to the door and knock. In a few seconds I can hear a bottle crash to the ground and break. Then he's at the door and we all storm in. " Why did you beat her?!?! Why did you say she was worthless?!?!" we all scream at him. Then the next thing we know he's pulled a gun on us.

Anna's P.O.V

Where are they? They said that they'd follow me here. As soon as i get to the station I'm questioned. " why did you run from your father?" one of them asks. " I ran because he's abusive and won't ever change." I tell them. " What happened with your mother?" That's always been a touchy subject for me. I know you'd think with the big bad ass image I put on that I'd be ok with stuff like this but no, not when it comes to my mother. She died when I was 10 from cancer. Before that she would always make time for me,even if she had a crap ton of work to do. My dad was nice then too. Then things changed. " I can't talk about it, I'm sorry." I told them. Where the hell was Oli?!?!

Oli's P.O.V

He pulled a gun on us. That sneaky fucking bastard pulled a gun on us! I motioned for Nicholls to go and call the cops while the rest of us stood there quietly. When Nicholls came back, we were on the ground with the gun to my head. Then we heard sirens. Anna's dad looked so pissed as I looked at him with a smirk. Then I heard the gun go off and blacked out.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

So how many of you guys hate me right now? Sorry I haven't updated in a while but here you guys go :]