Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Anna's P.O.V

I swear if Oli doesn't show up soon I might snap at these idiots. They kept asking me questions I really didn't want to answer. " We need to speak to Andromeda.", someone said over the speakers. The idiots in the room let me get up and leave. When I got out there, Hannah was standing there with tears streaming down her face. " What happend? Where's Oli?" That only made her cry more. " He went to see your father and the bastard shot him." She told me. I immediatly broke down and lost it. How could this happen? I knew I was a screw up but I didn't realize I was this big of a screw up. Hannah came over to me and hugged me. " We have to go to the hospital, love" she said, " we have to see him just incase." " NO! HE'S NOT GOING TO DIE DAMN IT!!!" I screamed at her. I ran out to her car and got in. She followed shortly after. Then we drove to see my dad. My new dad that I would kill anyone if they hurt him. When we got to the hospital all of the boys where there. Nicholls held out his arms and I ran into them crying my eyes out. " Can I see him?" I asked. " He's been in surgery for the past 20 minutes, love." He told me. Hannah came inside and went to the desk. The lady knew exactly who she was and she told us everything. Apparently Jack, my father, missed Oli's head and shot him near his stomache instead. I was so realived of that, it meant he had a better chance of living. Just as she was done talking a doctor came out and asked us if we knew Oli. He said that the bullet hit near his stomache but not enough to damage anything major, only his splean, which he can live without. I was so happy i started to cry again." Can I please see him?" I asked the doctor. " In about 10 minutes everyone can go see him." the doctor said. That was the longest 10 minutes of my life! Finally we could go see Oli! When we got to the room I walked in first. He looked like death. Pale face, red eyes and tired as hell. " Hey Oli.' I said to him as I walked up to him. " Hey peanut." He said with a smirk. He saw how red everyone's eyes were and started to laugh. " You asshole!! Why the hell are you laughing?" Hannah asked. " Well I guess I scared the shit outta some of you." he laughed again. " Sykes, if you didn't just get shot I swear I woulda hit you so fucking hard that you would be knocked into next year." I told him. Everyone laughed at that. I let out huge yawn and Oli saw it. " Hannah get Anna home. She looks like shes been to hell and back." Oli says. " No I don't want to leave you." I start to argue back. He wins though. Stupid parental rights. When Hannah and I get back to her place she takes me to my room. " Oli told me that he adopted you and I started to get your room ready. It's not completely finished yet but maybe you can help me with it." She tells me as she opens the door. It's freaking massive. I have a king sized bed on one wall, a huge walk in closet. The room was painted a gun metal grey with black designs on the walls. " Hannah I fucking love it!!" I tell her as I huge her. At first she's a bit taken back by it but then she huged me back. I looked up at he to see her smiling and happy.

************************************************************************************

So I know I suck right now. It takes me a while to write this book even though it's kinda the only book I'm working on right now...... Enjoy though!!