Epilogue

Now as distant as ever.

You will never know how Miya looked at you.

You will never know what admittedly caused Miya to drift apart and forget about the love you shared. Why he kept himself silent, holding his treasured skateboard only to remind how much the two of you bonded over skating.

You will never know how Miya planned to go back to your door to ask you to skate with him on the way to school just to get a simple interaction, even the faintest kind. Resulting in nothing but plans that were left flowing with the wind cause of Miya's lack of courage.

You will never know how Miya wished to the moon and its shine that you'd still write those daily notes from time to time.

The love there is
that you'll never know
the love there is, still.

Miya will never know how much you want to look at him and go back to his warm embrace.

Miya will never know how you kept telling stories so loud for him to hear, only to watch him finish a painting of a face so unclear.

Miya will never know how badly it hurts to see him from the windowpane alone, not even attempting to take a glance at his and your comfort zone that was your home.

Miya will never know how you whispered to the stars and all its numbers that he gets to see the tiny notes stuck on the edge of the pages on his book. Which thousands may have read, but only his heart understood.

The love there is
that he'll never know
the love there always was.

Good communication could have saved it all.

——————

woah that's finally done.

Moral of the story: don't fall in love with your best friend 😀👍 jk

don't pursue a relationship if the both of you
are not ready ❤️

——————

also i feel bad that I lied about that angst with a happy ending tag so i decided to transpose one of my books to a miya chinen fic!

it has sad undertones but all in all it's fluffy....i hope

preview:
— Miya is going back to the past after a traumatic experience. With a new goal in mind to save their student council president who was also his sworn enemy in terms of academics. Will Miya's efforts be enough to save you from the drastic fate awaiting you?

go follow me so you'll be updated i guess