Chapter 1: Suddenly

November 2,2020, 10:30 p.m. Seoul's Club

Chan's POV:

I'm inside a famous loud club in Seoul right now. The last time I checked, clubs are strictly prohibited to minors right?but why am I seeing some groups of disgusting and very liberated teenagers grinding theirselves to each other here?like what the heck?but funny, how I just found myself doing the same too,why? right, sometimes good looking humans should also be low class and a clown once in a while.

Chan: Give me a glass of tequila.

I asked the waiter as I approached and sat down on one of the counter's chair.

Waiter: Here you go ma'am.

I nodded then reached out for my drink.

I faced these bunch of assholes walking towards my direction. Sometimes I kinda just doubt my taste, like ew how can I have such idiotic people around me? What kind of punishment is this?

Gabrielle: Hey men, we should go now. It's getting late.

Naeun: Ohhh this little boy here is scared to his mom. What a pity. Are you a pre-school student?

Gabrielle: Woah slow down there, it seems that you're the pre-school one here. Look at your height, you're like a plant that needs some nutrition to bloom.

Naeun is about to punch the hell out of Gabrielle when Samantha, the glorious one from the group stopped them.

Does she have any plans to be a nun?

Samantha: Stop it you two, Gabrielle is right we should go home now. Someone here is a bit intoxicated already.

Samantha interrupted the conversation then looked at me.

Samuel: Oh maybe we should already, I also have an important schedule tomorrow.

Gabrielle: Dude, just say you'll go on a date with that pretty woman on our table earlier, sucker.

Naeun: Why? Are you envy? Is it because no one wants to date you?

These two will never stop teasing everyone to death.

Gabrielle: What the heck are you talking about? I'm the great Gabrielle Tuan. Ladies be talking about me everyday.

Samuel: Like talking about how cocky and boastful you are?

Gabrielle: Come on, man we all know who's the most boastful one here.

They all focused their eyes on me.

Fuckers...

Chan: I have the reasons to be boastful tho

I raised both of my arms, like praising the heaven, while closing my eyes in a most possible arrogant way.

Aura. Charisma. Good looks. Money

I pointed out in a sharp tone and gave this little boy Gabrielle a taste of his own medicine.

Chan: and you?

Gabrielle is about to raise his middle finger to me, when Samantha interrupted us again.

Samantha: Idiots, let's just go home, I also have something to do tommorow in the school's faculty so better be early.

Samuel: Right Ms. President.

We all started walking on our way out of the club while different faces and head turns in our direction

It this the power of being a part of the most influential families in the city of Seoul?Or we're just that good looking?