Meeting

I was all dressed up... I'm waiting for my parents at our mansion door...

//A few minutes later...//

An elegant lady wearing a green dress came out of the limousine...

Actually that's my mom... She's pretty, smart and kind... Atleast that was everyone thinks...

Then after her a guy came out wearing a turtleneck and a coat on top of it...

That's my dad... Mr. Lee a well known in every industry... He's smart and he also got the looks of an celebrity...

Well... It's actually impossible if they just met and fall in love... I believe they're arrange married...

Or maybe not... Because they had me and my sister... But whatever the reason they are together I don't like it...

.

.

.

.

.

Hk. Kim: Madam... You're bath is now prepared...

She said as she bow to my mom...

Mrs. Lee: Thank you... And by the way...
Hk. Kim: Yes Madam?
Mrs. Lee: Pack some clothes for Y/n...
Hk. Kim: What for Madam?
Mrs. Lee: None of your business...

After she left... I'm at the sala with my parents now... IDK what's about to happen but I know it's not something good...

Why would they want my clothes packed?! It's something suspicious to do...

Mr. Lee: You're debuting as an idol.

He said... I was shocked but I didn't show it... I keep on the poker face...

Mr. Lee: You're debuting with a boy group...
Mrs. Lee/ Y/n: WHAT?!!

We said at the same time... Well... It was really shocking... Debuting a 11 y/o as an idol is ok but not with a boy group... Hell NO...

Mr. Lee: Calm down you two...
Mrs. Lee: You didn't told me that...
Mr. Lee: Y/n... I expect so much to you... I know you could do it... I want to see you to stand on your own...

I just keep silent and listen I don't have the courage to contradict my parents especially my dad...

Mr. Lee: I want to see you make that company grow with your talents... Make me proud of you...

He said as they both left to took they're bath...

I go to my room and saw Hk. Kim packingup my clothes... But as I came near her I could hear her sobs... I go near her quietly...

I tapped her shoulders lightly and she turned around with a shock face...

Y/n: Why are you crying Hk. Kim?
Hk. Kim: I am not crying my lady...
Y/n: *nods* you must have a dirt in your eyes...
Hk. Kim: Yeah... I did...

I hugged her... Shockingly she hugged me back and cried... Hk. Kim is 71 now... She's like my grandma... She took care of me and my sister...

I bet she cried the day my sister died... Maybe she's afraid she might loose me too...

Y/n: Don't worry.I'll do my best... I won't give up!
Hk. Kim: Good... Now get change...

She said as she smiled at me and I smiled back...

I change my clothes and the maids started doing my hair...

Maid2: Where are you going my lady?
Y/n: Idk... But.. I know I can't just ran away...
Maid: I hope you take care of yourself...
Y/n: I will... Thank you...