Explanatory Meeting!!

[Naruto Episode 3]

I woke up in the morning today feeling like I already have to do something in the morning.

I looked at the calendar which is on my right and it says that today is October 15th. Seems like I marked something on this date. 'Explanatory meeting day, at 9am.'

So that's what it is.

I take a look at the clock and it's 6:31am. I started getting my day ready.

I take a shower and get ready as usual.

I eat some avocado toast for breakfast and started preparing my stuff.

I looked at the time and it's already 7:46am.

Yes I was taking my time and enjoying it, that's the least I could do. Everything is done than I hit the road. 

I lock my door and started stepping down the stairs and out of the building.

As soon as I got out of the building I can feel the sun shining on me.

Oh wow, the weather is nice today, I thought to myself.

I walk through the village passing houses and houses, buildings and buildings.

Since the meeting is held at 9am, I decided to go to the training ground because I have enough time for that at least.

---

I got to the training ground and few people was there. I minded my own business and start a light training session. I'm training on chakra control right now, spawning random shadow clowns. I will be training on my new jutsu too. 

It's been about half an hour. I think I should stop right here and take a break since I completed the jutsu, lol. I walk out of the training ground and to the dango shop. I want some snack to congratulate myself, ya know. 

While at the dango shop I take a look at the time and it's 8:15am. I was enjoying my dango then something pop up. "Didn't I have to work in a group of 3 with an elite rank ninja?". How could I forgot about that -.- . "Who's going to be my teammate? I really don't want to be disappointed" I thought to myself. Yeah let's not overthink about that. 

It's 8:24am already so I decided to finally head to the academy. 

I got to the academy and decided to go to the library since I have about 15mins left. I mean at least it's quiet. I stayed there till class starts.  

---

I walked into the classroom, ready with the fact that it's loud. I was right. I continue what I was doing and find a random seat to sat down. A seat that is close to the class entrance is where I pick. Next to this dude who is named Kiba, I think? He carries his dog around. 

Anyways I was minding my own business, reading my book then suddenly, "GOAL!!" shouted by 2 people. *Goal?*  I thought. It was that 2. "I win again, Sakura" said the one with the blonde hair. "What are you talking about? My toe entered first" said the other girl with the pink hair. *Sakura, Ino* *They are arguing? for real* I talked to myself. They are loud, wtf. By that point I just wish the teacher came already. 

"Naruto! Stop staring at Sasuke-kun!" "YEAH! stop it!". *huh? So loud, wtf* I thought. Out of curiosity, I looked up and look like there is drama happening right now. Naruto is picking a fight again isn't he. He is on the desk, giving Sasuke a death glare. Suddenly naruto was pushed by someone and ended up flying towards Sasuke's face. They ended up kissing? LMAO WHAT? Everyone gone silent. I laughed at the sight of them pecking each other on the lip. A chuckle maybe. The girl seems broken. Naruto is going to get it from the girls xDD.