Six

I was back in P

I was back in P.E class again in the same position as yesterday.

  "Come on Malaki just block one." Coach said to me, She was hawking my body like I was prey.

It was too much pressure.

"I can't do this, I'm a girl." I screamed, dropping everything.

It's too hot outside for this and I feel like I'm going to explode.

"What am I, a duck?" Coached asked me.

'No, I mean...You're an athletic girl. I'm a synchronized swimming, yoga doing, horseback riding, wall climbing type girl. My hand-eye coordination is zero." I told her.

"You can go later. Josh, get in here." She said back to me.

"Yeah, I'm in. I was watching you earlier and... you're way tense. You gotta use your hands. Don't just stand there. You gotta go for it. You gotta think like the ball, be the ball. You gotta stop it, know what I mean?" Josh said walking behind me.

"Yes I know what you mean Josh now give me 6 feet please." I said pushing his body from behind me and walked off to the locker room to change.

I was getting in the limo and asked Joe, "Hey, Joe. I'm turning the backseat into a dressing room so I can change into a proper outfit for Madame, OK?".

"Yes, well don't forget the shoes." Joe said pointing towards the shoe box. "Thanks." I said back to him.

"Strange town, San Francisco. When I purchased the pumps,they asked if I wanted them wrapped or if I wanted to wear them." Joe told me.

"All right im closing." He said pushing the button makes the window barrier go up so I can change.

San Francisco is a really open-minded city.  "Going UP- You all right?" Joe asked me.

I had just flipped over in the backseat while trying to put on these pantyhose. "I'm fine." I said, pulling one up my leg.

"Going down." Joe told me. We started moving down the hill.

I fell towards the other side of the limo with one pantyhose on and the other still moving up.

"I've never put on pantyhose, but it sounds dangerous." I told him while laughing.

I finished changing now and was putting on my heels.

"Grandma? Is it customary in Genovia to imprison your dinner guests with Hermes scarves?" I asked her.

We were wearing those color scarves you wear to keep your hair down while driving.

I personally loved the scarves; they made me feel even more royal than I already was.

Today we were supposed to be doing a princess manners class.

"It's Hermés. The scarf is merely a training tool. Eventually you'll learn to sit and eat properly without it. Manners matter. But enough etiquette for the day. Now, Genovia does a lot of trade with Spain, so we prepare for that." She was saying until she stopped to look at me.