She's gone

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TECHNO POV

Since that day, Techno had been leaving the castle almost on a daily basis, going out with Phil and Carl to look for Angela, hoping to find her in the nearby villages or kingdoms, he searched for weeks, months. It was now late spring, the flowers were in full bloom but he didn't have time to stop and admire them.

"Techno we've been looking for almost two months now, if she is still alive then she probably left and went very far from here, there's no use in keeping on searching" Phil said, trying to knock some sense into him.

"Then we'll search further! I'm not giving up on her!" he said on a stern tone, he knew she probably would never want to speak with him ever again after how he treated her, but Techno didn't care, all he wanted was to make sure she was safe and sound, if she wanted him to leave and never come back, he would have obliged, but not without having apologized to her first.

They kept looking for hours, the day soon came close to an end and the king was waiting with Carl at the meeting point for Phil to fly back at him so they could both go back home and keep searching the next day. Phil arrived a few minutes later, landing in a small opening and walking up to him.

"Took you long enough, come on, let's get back, i'm starving" he said nonchalantly, turning around and starting to untie the rains of his horse.

"Techno..." he called, the sadness and seriousness in his voice causing him to stiffen immediately. Something was wrong, he turned around again, noticing that his friend was crying.

"Phil?" he called, walking towards him "What's wrong?" he shook his head "Come" it was all he said, as he started to walk in a specific direction, neither of them uttered a word for several minutes, the tension in the air was palpable.

"Phil whe-" he stopped mid sentence when they reached a small opening in the forest completely covered in those blue flowers Angela loved so much, and in it's center, there was a gravestone.

"No...." he whispered, slowly walking towards it, Phil remaining at the edge of the field, leaving him space, knowing that he will need some... a lot of time to process this.

"No... it can't be..." he soon reached it and walked around, his eyes widening upon reading the words engraved on it.

'Here lies Angela, the kindest person that ever walked on this earth. We hope that now you will finally be able to fly up in the sky'

"No...." he dropped to his knees, tears starting to form in his eyes "This has... it has to be a joke.... it's a joke right? You are here somewhere invisible and pulling a prank right?" he said in a shaky voice, looking around.

"This isn't funny! So just drop it! Show yourself!" he ordered, his voice wavering, he waited several minutes, listening closely but hearing only the sound of the wind and birds chirping.

"You can't be gone...." he mumbled, clenching his fists "You can't be gone! I still haven't had the opportunity to apologize!" he slammed them on the ground, causing several petals to fly up in the air, some falling on his hair and hands.

'Y... you should wear blue m-more often... i-i think it suits you a-and makes your e-eyes stand out' 

"Please...."

'Techno i.... even though i don't... feel ready to become your bride, much less a queen yet...'

"Don't leave me..." tears started to fall down from his eyes.

'I can promise you that my heart will always and only belong to you'

"I can't... please...."

'Always'

"I can't live without you"

He squeezed his eyes shut and let out all his pent up emotions. He grieved for the loss of the person he loved the most. He cursed himself for sending her away. He cursed that Dream guy for what he did to her. But most of all.

He blamed himself for not being able to protect her, so save her.

'It's ok, i won't let them hurt you again, you're safe now'

Those words kept hunting him.

'I promise i'll protect you'

He was such a liar, he couldn't even keep a promise he made to her. Instead of protecting her he attacked her. Instead of holding her close he pushed her away. Instead of helping her back into the right path he shoved her out in the roads without even a compass to guide her.

He failed himself.

He failed her.

And now he was alone... now she was gone...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SALLY POV

Fundy by now was almost an year old, with meant in terms of magical creatures that he was close to four to five years, so he was already able to walk and talk pretty well. His mother often brought him out to the nearby lake to play, since both him and her had a strong connection with water.

"Don't wander too far sweetie!" she called, seeing him wander off a bit, just as a safety measure she had given him a small necklace with some of her water in it, so she could always track him in case he got lost.

After about ten minutes that he didn't come back she decided to go look for him, he often got distracted by something and lost track of time so she wasn't really worried. Sally calmly walked towards where she felt her son was, soon finding him sitting in a large field, a garland of wild flowers placed on his head. She could see that he was talking to someone, but there was no one there, she smiled, walking up to him.

"Fundy, what you got there?" she asked, seeing that he was holding something in his hands, he proudly showed her, and it looked like a seemingly half-destroyed garland. 

"Look mom! I did a flower thing!" she chuckled, kneeling down beside him "That's very nice dear, it's beautiful. Did you do this one too?" she asked, referring to the one on his head, which was nothing shy of perfect.

"No, that kind lady did" he said excitedly, confusing the queen "Kind lady?" she looked around "Sweetie, there's no one here exept you and me" Fundy looked around, surprised to not see anything.

"She was here before! I swear!" Sally smiled, he probably was just talking to an imaginary friend he made up, so she didn't gave too much thought about it. She didn't notice that the grass beside Fundy was bent, meaning that someone else had been sitting there.

"Come on, let's head back, it's almost lunch time"

They started to head back towards the castle, soon catching up to their escort and returning home, none of them noticed a figure appear in the field, quickly hiding behind some trees and watching as they left. No one exept Fundy, who turned around and waved, the figure waving back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No thought, head empty