Loryn's POV

I hear my alarm clock on my phone and turn to look. 6:00 am. Gosh. Why so early. I check the temperature. It's gonna be a hot day in Australia. I slip out of bed and head to my closet. I pull on ripped jeans, a red tank top, and my favorite black converse. I then hurry down the hall to my bathroom. I brush my teeth and hair. Then I take the stairs two at a time and rush to garage.

As I hop on my bike, I hear my mum's high heels on the floor of the kitchen. I got out the door before we had yet another blue. I peddle hard and turn down random streets until I reach the mall. I don't go there to shop, I never have. I've never been a popular girl and I have no interest in shopping. I go there to play the guitar. The music store lets me play their's. I head in. I duck in between the early morning shoppers and weave around until I reach the music store.

"G-day, Noah." I call out to the owner.

"G-day, Loryn!"He calls back."Theres someone I want you to meet." I head over to the area where Noah keeps the instruments. A blonde boy sits with his back to me and a guitar in his hands. Noah hovers over him, tuning strings here and there, and muttering" good, good".

"Ahh, Loryn," Noah guides me over to the boy. "He plays the guitar." The boy turns around. He's around my age. His blue eyes sparkle, and he has a lip ring. He flashes me a bright smile. I flush slightly. I recognize him. He looks an awful lot like Luke Hemmings from 5 Seconds of Summer. "I'll leave you two to talk." Noah heads off.

"Hi, I'm Luke. Luke Hemmings." the boy says. THE Luke Hemmings??!!! I was right!!! The boy in one of the greatest Aussie bands right now, and my personal favorite band? The lead singer in it? That's him!!! I'm totally fangirling right now.

"I'm Loryn. Loryn Bonar. I can't believe I'm talking to you right now!" I giggle, nervously, smiling wide and blushing. Luke grins.

"Well, I'm glad we're talking. And I'm also glad that you're not falling all over my feet and bowing down and stuff." he says. I laugh. "You play as well?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, I play the guitar."

"Would you feel comfortable enough to show me?"

"Oh, of course. I'm just warning you, I'm not that good." I say, grinning. Luke hands me the guitar and I slip the strap over my shoulder. "What do you want me to play?" I ask.

"Whatever suits you, love." he says.

"Ok. I guess I'll play one of your songs." Luke smiles warmly. I begin to play 'Amnesia', one of their newest EP songs. I feel a little nervous but I begin to sing along. I decide to sing from a girls POV, because it would be a little awkward the other way around. I loose myself in the music, and I can't even feel Luke's presence.

----------------------------------------------
"I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted"
"I thought about our last kiss, how it felt, the way you tasted"
"Even though you're friends tell me you're doing fine,"
"Are you somewhere feeling lonely even though she's right beside you"
"When she says those words that hurt you, do you read the ones I wrote you"
"Sometimes I start to wonder was it just a lie?"
"If what we had was real, how could you be fine?"
"Cause I'm not fine at all"
"I remember the day you told me you were leaving"
"I remember the makeup running down my face"
"And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them"
"Like every single wish we ever made"
"I wish that I could wake up with amnesia"
"And forget about the stupid little things"
"Like that way it felt to fall asleep next to you"
"And the memories I never can escape"
"Cause I'm not fine at all"
"The pictures that you sent me they're still living in my phone"
"I'll admit i like to see them, I'll admit I feel alone"
"And all my friends keep asking why I'm not around"
"But it hurts to know you're happy, and it hurts that you've moved on"
"It's hard to hear your name when I haven't seen you in so long"
"Sometimes I start to wonder was it just a lie"
"If what we had was real, how could you be fine"
"Cause I'm not fine at all"
"I remember the day you told me you were leaving"
"I remember the makeup running down my face"
"And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them"
"Like every single wish we ever made"
"I wish that I could wake up with amnesia"
"And forget about the stupid little things"
"Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you"
"And the memories I never can escape"
"If today I woke up with you right beside me"
"Like all of this was just some twisted dream"
"I'd hold you closer than I did before"
"And you'd never slip away"
"And you'd never hear me say"
"I remember the day you told me you were leaving"
"I remember the makeup running down my face"
"And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them"
"Like every single wish we ever made"
"I wish that I could wake up with amnesia"
"And forget about the stupid little things"
"Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you"
"And the memories I never can escape"
"Cause I'm not fine at all"
"No I'm really not fine at all"
"Tell me this is just a dream"
"Cause I'm really not fine at all"
----------------------------------------------

I hear clapping, and it brings me back to reality. Luke grins and slides onto the floor with me.

"Wow! Loryn! You're great!" He exclaims. I blush.

"Thank you. That means a lot." Luke grabs my hand and pulls me up. He dances around. I let out a laugh.

"Do you have a phone or something? So I can call you?" He asks, blushing a tiny bit.

"Yeah, here." I dig my phone from my pocket and hand it to him."Just don't steal  it, Luke Hemmings." I add, playfully. he laughs and replies with an 'I won't'. He adds his number and I add mine to his phone. When, finished, we both smile at each other.

"Well I have to get back to the boys, but it was nice meeting with you, Loryn. And I'll call you." he says, his blue eyes lighting up. I nod and smile.

"If like that. And it was nice meeting you too, Luke." I say.

"Maybe we can meet up for coffee or something later this week?" He asks.

"Hmmm, I think I'm free, let me check." I tease him, pretending to check my palm for a calendar. He laughs." Yep, I'm free." I laugh.

"Ya know, Loryn, you're pretty cool. I'm glad you played for me and had time to talk. And if Thursday's good, I'll call you so we can go for coffee." Luke "Yeah, I'm glad I played. And you're pretty cool too." I smile. "And Thursday sounds great."

"Awesome! I'll call you then!! See you, Loryn!Luke says, running off.

"Bye, Luke," I say, quietly, smiling to myself.