Shit...

\_Nobody's POV _/

The entire smp, except Tommy because he's pasted out, looked and Deo in shock. 'What does he mean by his baby bird?', 'Why is Tommy so special to Him if he's a hacker?', and 'Why is Deo protecting the hacker?!' Were the thoughts running through their minds. Deo finally gets up and walks to a tent with a sign with the words 'Trent' on it. He places Tommy on the bed and quickly begins pulling out items to make healing and regeneration potions, as he grabbed the items when he was searching for Tommy to bring him back, He places the brewing stand and quickly gets everything he needs ready. 

{-Time skip to when he's finished making and giving Tommy the potions-}

Deo walks out of the tent to see that most people left to go do their own things, the only people left were Tubbo_, Ph1LzA, Technoblade, WilburSoot(or Ghostbur), Niachu(or Niki), Quackity, Sapnap, George, Karl, and the server's owner Dream.

"Alright, let's just get to the point. Why were you beating Tommy?" Deo asked still kinda annoyed that they were beating 1)a defenseless man and 2) The youngest member of the best hypixel hacker banning group. All but the server creator seem to be taking a very big interest in the grass. 

"We thought he was the hacker that you were coming to get. It appears that we misjudged why you were here," Dream stated stepping forward. But then a look of confusion and curiosity came over the masked man. "Why is it you protected Tommy if he isn't part of the your squad and why are you here if there isn't a hacker?"a whole bunch of nods from the people a few feet behind them.

"I guess we had to tell someone at some point. Sorry Toms but I gotta do this." Deo sighed. Making everyone even more curious than they already were.

"You know agent FireBird correct?" Deo asked,

"Why of course we know who he is! He's the best at his job, yet there is another reason to why he's so famous," The boy in the green shirt said then inhaled, "No one except hs squad have seen what he looks like and has heard what he sounds like!"

That is correct, But what if I told you you have seen and heard him before?" Deo asked, gaining  lots of confused looks, until one person finally got it.

"You don't mean-" Philza started but stoped once Deo nodded.

It too a minute for the rest to figure it out but once they did the bewilderment on their faces would have made Tommy laugh.

"No way! We have been playing a game with one of the biggest people on hypixel!" Ghostbur squealed (like a pig... joke intended, maybe not.)

"What all the screaming about?" Asked a very quiet and worn out Tommy, who was stepping out of the tent. After he rubbed the sleep from his eyes he looked up to see the one and only Deo. 

"I thought it was a dream! I- You're here? When? how?" Tommy said running up to Deo and hugging him. 

After the sweet moment he looked over to see his friends of the SMP, and after he acknowledged them, they all immediately started apologizing for what they did.

"Looks like I have some explaining to do." Tommy said looking at Deo with a pout.

"You sure do!" Deo laughed out.

"But later I wanna catch up with all of you!" Tommy said bringing all of them over to a table that was set out on the beach. And they all talked and laughed until the sun when down.

_____________________________________

639  words in all

I hope to get more out for this book soon! I'm so excited to see what you all will think of the end!! Anyways, Thanks for reading my little lights!

Lots of love,

Mom/Dad/Parent