Chapter 4

chapter 4

Royce's POV: I was getting ready for my date with Chelsea hopefully she would like to be 550 ft above ground with me. The problem was that I did really know if I should tell her that I'm actually not a senior but really I'm Prince Royce. I mean age doesn't really matter in love, but I didn't know how she would react if I told her if I was prince royce. Even worse press media was so close to finding out who I was (but they didn't all thanks to Raul). I don't even know what could happen. Hopefully with my date with Chelsea I'm able toy tell her who I am.

Chelsea's POV: I start to get ready, I couldn't believe me and Geoffrey we're going on a date!! I was super excited and nervous. I snap out of my thoughts when I hear a knock at the door, Geoffrey was at the door, he looked handsome, with his hair swept to the side, his tuxedo, everything about him was perfect. Geoffrey: hi Chelsea you look beautiful I got you some roses. Flattered I said thank you and put them at the table and left with Geoffrey. What I didn't know was that Geoffrey rented a limo for us how sweet of him. We drove to the high roller...

Royce's POV: my night with Chelsea was so wonderful, being in the ball with her for 30 mins singing, dancing, goofing Around, etc. but I kept thinking in my head if I should tell her who I really am. Chelsea was about to trip so I swoop in and grab her and stare at her in the eyes. We're like these for a couple of mins. I bring her closer to me till our lips meet to kiss. We had ten more minutes in the ball so I decided to tell her who I really was. Me: Chelsea.. I got something to tell you. Chelsea: I'm listening. Me: I'm actually not really a senior in high school, I'm actually Prince Royce.. I take off my mask and swept my hair back in copete style. Chelsea didn't speak for a couple mins. Chelsea: Geoffrey why didn't u tell me this before... Royce: Listen I know it's wrong I didn't tell you, but I was actually taking a break from the press media for a while, and I thought hey why don't I pretend to be a senior once again. The ride in the High Roller had ended. Chelsea and I stepped out. Chelsea: but you lied to me why didn't u tell the truth since the begin!! You know what sorry royce I'm ... Chelsea starts crying/ running away from me. I want to run after her but really I felt guilty inside she was right why didn't I tell her since the beginning .....

(To be continued)